Just One Look.

Slash walks inside of his room, turning on the lights, throwing his back carelessly into the next corner, waking Axl who has still or already been asleep, cuddled under the sheets, laying in the middle of the bed.

He shifts, yawns, sits ups then, looking sleepy, totally messed up.

"Whazup...", he slurs with one hand agitatedly straighten his tousled hair, "What time is it?"

"Time for fucked up losers getting fired actually..."

Slash angrily kicks against his desk, the little terrarium on it shaking with the sudden tremor. He grabs it with a snarl, sounding surprised as he immediately leans down to have a look at his one and a half meter long red rat snake, apologizing.

"Uh..sorry, mate..."

Axl shakes his head, then falls down into the sheets with a sigh.

"Ya'got fired?", but he isn't sounding interested in the slightest.

"Yeah...out of fuckin'nowhere. That stupid motherfucking asshole. Fuck- starved weirdo."

"Have been drunk?"

"Dammit, yes..."

"Your own fault."

"Fuck you."

"Watch your fuckin' tongue."

"You're sleeping in my bed."

"Yeah. And what the fuck now?!"

"Go back to sleep and shut up."

"Whatever..."

Axl presses his face into the pillow, clamping the blanket between his bare legs as he's just laying around in his boxers all day until it's time for rehearsal like every day. He can hear Slash walking around, getting rid of his jeans, rustling with something, then the faint sound of the needle on vinyl before the bed shifts with Slashs weight as he sits down beneath him.

Axls breath is speeding up as Slash climbs under the blanket as well, pulling at it with an inpatient sound, making Axl growl, but just as he wants to complain, the music starts -

"What the fuck is that, Slash?"

"Dunno...from my mom..."

It's slow rolling, corny 60s Rock with acoustic guitars, high pitched background voices and steady drums, sounding all out of place.

"Dude..."

"Just grabbed the first one. What the fuck ever, wanna sleep, so stop complaining."