When A Blind Man Cries.

It's the first thought in his head when he wakes up, a sting in his stomach making him hiss before he can even open his eyes.

'Don't go'.

His fingers involuntarily tighten around Axls bare hip as he carefully presses against him from behind. Judged by Axls slow, steady breaths he's sleeping still so he tries desperately to not wake him as he strokes over his back with his nose, his whole face against Axls warm, soft skin, trying to choke on his scent.

A low whine leaves his mouth and he can't help but wrap both arms tightly around Axls chest, having him in a strong grip pressed against his body.

"Slash...", Axl whispers, sounding more awake than, sleepy, but Slash just tries to ignore that fact, "don't squeeze me like that...you making it hard to breath..."

But Slash just shakes his head, mumbling against Axls back. "No. I don't care..."

"Let me go..."

"No." He shakes his head again fiercely this time, not caring if it's stubborn and childish, his sleepiness making him brave. Axl sighs, but then lays his hand to Slashs arms, relaxing against him, making Slash loosen his grip slightly. "Better...".

It's lingering in the air - the 'I have to go'. But no ones dares to speak it out loud, both trying to ignore the fact that it's already 2 in the afternoon. The red, glowing numbers on Slash alarm are way too visible though and Slash knows Axl is staring at them. "Don't look at it..."

"At what?"

"The fuckin' time..."

"You're childish."

"I'm younger than you."

"Slash I have to go. Judy will be worried."

"Call her."

"I...do you...even have a phone?"

"Sure. Under the bed. Your side."

"Ok...but-"

"You said you don't want to leave yesterday."

"Yes and then I said 'just a few more minutes'..."

"You stayed the night instead."

"Yeah...you dumb fuck..."

"Axl...I don't wanna...it's just...please..."

"Please what."

"Please stay."

Slash hates the slightly desperate tone in his own voice as he answers, but he is way past caring. It's too late anyway.

"Why?"

"Why what?! Why what, you fuckin' asshole. What do you think?!"

Axl stiffens slightly, then swallows audibly, his hand leaving Slashs arm. "I told you...to not...not..."

"Not what?"

"To not fall in love with me...you...have...you?"

Slash says nothing. Nothing, but just listenes to his own fastened heartbeat. Simply because he doesn't know what it feels like and he doesn't even know what he feels.

Then Axl grabs for the phone suddenly, searching under the bed and peeling himself out of Slashs grip. He sits up, getting the cable into the outlet beside the bed. Then he puts the phone on his lap, starting to type, the ratternd sound of the dial loud with the unresponded question still in both their heads. Slash listens to the ringing, watching Axl bite his lips, before he starts talking.