I Can't Get No.

Axl lifts himself up for a few inches, then just turns around, crashing onto the mattress again. A little growl as he wipes his saliva stained cheek to the pillow, being slightly disgusted.

Just as he almost felt asleep again the door opens with a soft crack and someone sits down on the other side of the bed. Axl sighs, desperately trying to keep his eyes closed, his breath calm, but he's already too awake.

"You need a new fuckin' job, Slasher."

"Did I wake you?"

Whispered.

"Why ya' whispering? Already too late."

Axl has his eyes still closed anyway, not moving as he hears rustling and feels Slash crawling nearer. His heart is pounding. It has been six days since...the incident and since then it had been weird between them. They had barely talked, what wasn't unusual, but avoided to touch each other. Not even a hit to the shoulder. Nothing.

'Just go. Just fuckin' leave'

"A-Axl...?" Still whispered.

'No. No. No.'

An almost not noticeable touch of a finger poking against his shoulder.

"What?!"

Unpleasant shivers of excitement. A warm, fuzzy feeling in his neck, making him breath harder.

"W-we...we are all...alone..."

"What ya' mean we're 'all alone', fuckhead?!"

Axl doesn't dare to turn around, but just lays there, still hoping for Slash to leave...his own room.

"I mean...my grandma went out..."

"Well, good. You can organize something to eat then."

Nothing at first, but Axl was sure that he could hear Slash grimacing, then taking a deep breath. How fuckin' uncomfortable could a conversation be?

"Yeah...well...we can do that. But, ya' know, I meant...well I just thought, there's no need to watch out for any volume..."

Shit.

"Gotta show me that new song?"

Last try, but when Slash lets out another shaky breath, sounding desperate, Axl feels a little bad for him. This is just silly, but he's already blushing from just the thought of what probably Slash wants to...suggest.

"Yeah..maybe..."

Uncomfortable silence. Then Axl jerks as Slashs fingertips are softly stroking up his shoulder, going for a less subtle way now. Axl feels nausea with nervousness, his stomach clenching in little, hot waves of excitement.

Another stroke to his shoulder, a little braver this time, but Axl can't move. Nails are carefully scratching over his neck, between his shoulder blades and an involuntary sighs leaves his lips. Back scratching is definitely a weak point. Slash seems to notice as he continues scratching over his whole back in little circles.

It feels too good to stop him, makes him shudder and arch his spine, relax a little. Slashs fingers are warm and soft and careful, buried to Axls hair now, massaging the back of his head. Another sigh, then there's warm air at his neck and a wet touch just above his ear, locks falling to Axls face, sending a blinding shot of ecstasy to his crotch- adrenaline, and he abruptly turnsaround, cause it's too much right now.

Slash frozes in his movement and they are facing each other as Axl lays on his back now, Slash leaned above him, looking all surprised and caught in the act.