Light My Fire.

Hey everyone! At this point I wanna say thank you to all of you for still reading my updates and commenting. It means a lot to me and I promise I will upload all my other stories very soon :*

------------------------------------------

He's ready to go. Dressed in black jeans and black converse and his white Led Zeppelin tshirt, one of the cigarettes he stole dangling from his lips as he walks down the semi dark street to Izzys apartment.

He had tried his best to get his hair in control, but still it's all fuzzy around his head, making him look like a homeless dog, but it's slowly starting to get longer, past his collarbones, what won't make it less fuzzy, but probably slightly smoothed down.

Maybe he just needs a cap or a hat or something to keep his hair from falling all over his eyes, but somehow he likes it like that. Somehow he likes everything tonight.

More than ever, cause' he has the feeling that life is looking up. It's a small spark of hopefullness, wherethefuckever coming from, but he is in a fuckin' good mood when he climbs up the stairs, entering Izzys already pot infused one room apartment, saying hello to Izzys drugged out buddy, who turns out to be named Anthony, then sitting on the couch next to Izzy, watching a high Axl rolling up another joint.

Axl gives him a wide smile, with hazy eyes, his crooked teeth looking just adorable and Slash grabs a beer from the fridge. He's in the mood to get drunk today and it seems to be the perfect night for that.

"Was about time for a night like that", Izzy says, grabbing the joint from Axls hands and lighting it, "no bitching. No goddamn titties being rubbed in our faces-"

"I don't really complain about titties in my face, man."

"Agreed, Slasher!"

"Yeah but c'mon, I've something better than titties!"

And he fumbles a small back of coke from his pocket, pouring some on the desk and preparing four thick lines with a piece of greedy pizza carton. "Who's in?"

"Nah...", Axls shakes his head, while Slash is already on his knees, grabbing his hair in a ponytail.

"Yeah, bend for me, baby", Izzy says with a stupid smirk, then lays a hand to Slashs head to push him down, patting his head when he snorts it in one go, his eyes going watery from the burning powder thats spreading in the inside of his nose.

"Good boy!"

But Slash slaps his hand away, laughing. "Fuck you! Ugh...shit...", he stands up, then throws himself back to the couch, his eyes shut, his breath hitching.

"What?", Izzy asks as he and Anthony do their lines as well.

"Strong stuff..."

"That's not your first time doing coke, is it?"

"No."

"Don't lie you pussy!"

"Yeah fuck you, Iz. Yes. First time."

"See? That's why I love that guy. No fuckin' hesitating."

"On his knees for you in an instant!"

They all laugh like idiots, while Slash slowly gets used to his fastened heartbeat, his breath calming again. It's like hot, burning energy spreading all through him. He gulps down the rest of his beer in one go, earning cheering and yelling, then immediately goes for
the next.

Everybody is already high as fuck, so he gotta hurry, right?

---

It's about one hour and five beers later that Slash suddenly notices Izzy checking the watch every few seconds, before sharing a long, weird look with Anthony.