I'd Rather Go Blind.

Slash wakes to the feeling of being about to come, a gasp, then a moan leaving his lips as he sleepily moves, bucking up into something very warm that's moving very fast.

He blinks, feeling his stomach muscles clench, but before he's able to fully open his eyes he's coming hard, his thighs trembling and it's all getting him so much by surprise that he can't even register he isn't still dreaming.

A kiss to his nose and smoky smelling hair falling all over his face is the only thing that causes him to finally open his eyes, but he sees nothing, cause' someone's kissing him. It's a sweet kiss and he eventually registers that it's Axls taste and his quiet hum.

He kisses back then, lazily, tired, before sneaking his arms under Axls, laying both hands to his back. They seperate when he has to yawn and Axl slips beside him with a little laugh, hiding his face at Slashs shoulder.

Slash looks down at himself. He's fully dressed but his pants opened, white- transparent streams of cum on his belly, slowly running down his hipbone. "W-what?", he slurs out, rubbing his eyes and groaning slightly, stretching his legs.

Axl muffles him by kissing him again, so warm and wet it almost lulls him back to sleep. "Eh Slasher...don't fall asleep again..."
"Hmm..."

"He!"

"Shut up...m' tired..."

"Slash!"

There's a little unpleasant slap to his face with two fingers and his eyes snap open again, his mouth opening in an angry moan.

"What the fuck, Axl! You asshole!"

But Axl just grins at him. "We're on Izzys couch, dude. We need to get you cleaned up."

Slash sits up slightly, running a hand to his totally messed up hair. "Shit! You raped me..."

"No!"

He chuckles.

"I was asleep!"

"Yeah and you rubbed your boner to my back...just thought I owe you something."

"You did? Oh- I remember...yeah, you did, man."

"See?"

They grin at each other.

"Where's Izzy? Shit, I'm half naked!"

"Gone. I dunno where..."

Slash dips a finger to the mess on his belly, bringing his fingers up and rubs it between his thumb and index finger right in front of his eyes. "Ugh...I'm covered..."

"Don't smear it, damn. That's gross."

"Get me some tissues then."

Axl stands up at that, walking to the bathroom then comes back with some toilet paper that he hands to him. Slash grabs it, starting to clean himself, then pulls his pants back on, throwing the paper to the ground carelessly.

He leans against Axls side, grinning stupidly, hidden, cause' damn, Axl actually jerked him off just because he wanted to and that's a fuckin' great way to be waken.

"Shit I thought I was dreaming."

"Yeah, you didn't wake up until the great final. You'd oversleep an apocalypse."

"Damn yeah, maybe...but I'm hungover."

"Yeah...me too..."

"And why are my hands bloody? Ouch..."

"You decided to piss on the slide on that playground in the park and landed on your stupid ass, cause' you were so shitfaced."

"Really?"