Bad Moon Rising.

Thank you all so, so much. So many clicks and reviews and patience- I can't believe it! Thank you. Really ♥ And finally here is the new chapter! I hope you enjoy! :)

---------------------------------

"What the fuck...what the fuck...", Axl murmurs to himself as soon as they are back in the kitchen, throwing the pillows through the room and leaning against the door, panting and still all flushed.

"Calm down, man..."

"What?! Seriously, Slash...he's not dumb...he knows...Oh we're going to hell, we're so going to hell...oh god..."

Slash halfway hides a grin as he watches him walking around the table, before he snatches his wrist, softly pulling him near. "C'mon, we're going to hell anyway, if he knows or not. Not the end of the world."

Axl just looks up to him, all grim, his nose jerking with embarassment or anger or both, but his expression changes immediately when Slash palms his still half hard dick with an open grin, shoving him backwards.

Axl fights with himself, caught between a moan and an insult, so what comes out is a soft growl, but he doesn't push him away.

"Ok, look. I need to fuckin' get off...now. So we gonna finish this and then I can concentrate on whatever Izzy has to say. Agreed?"

Axl softly shakes his head, looking away and chewing on the insides of his cheeks, but his body betrays him, the tiny gasps giving him away as he's almost coming in his pants with Slash slowly, but constantly rubbing him.

"But...w-we gonna be quick..."

"Yeah, gimme two strokes and I'll shoot all over your fingers..."

"Slash!", Axl warns, but he's panting even faster now, before he leads him over and into the bathroom, closing the door behind them and leaning against the door, allowing Slash to slip his hand inside his pants and start to stroke.

Axl gasps, then shoves his hand into Slashs shorts as well, both rubbing frantically, trying their best to not let any too loud sound escape their mouths, but instead having their foreheads pressed together and breathing the same, sticky hot air.

"Don't like me...talking...like that...?"

"Shut up..."

"Why? Don't...want me to tell y-you how...hard I'll come?"

A low, surpressed moan from Axl as he closes his eyes in embarrasment.

It's quick and sloppy and for now Slash really manages to shut up until they almost come simultaniously, Slash burying his face to Axls shoulder to muffle his Oh god yeah... down to a semi- loud growl, dull against cloth. Axl is unceremoniously shoving him away immediately after to get his pants back on and wash his hands in the sink, having Slash giving him a glare as he comes to stand beside him, getting his hands under the running water as well.

"Yeah, you're the most loving boyfriend, man..."

"M' not your...I...duh...I said we gonna be quick! Izzy's downstairs, man...ah shit...he's probably laughing his ass off guessing what we are doing..."

"You're paranoid."

They share a towel that carelessly falls to the ground when they are done.

"Fuck you. M' not."

"Yes you are. C'mon."

"Wait. Your hair's a mess again."

And Axl gets a hand up and into Slashs locks to smooth them down, gentle now, before Slash finally grabs some beer cans and they walk downstairs again, Axl behind Slash, trying to not blush again.