Have You Ever Seen The Rain.

491 clicks since today...wow, I'm stunned. Thank you all so much for reading, guys! It means a lot to me.

--------------------------------------------

The way to Izzys apartment is quickly done, but he needs way more time to wait for someone to come out so that he can slip in.
When finally someone does, the guy tries to block Slash first, but Slash is small and quick and up the stairs in a few seconds, the guys "Hey kiddo! Where ya' think ya' running?" just barely audible as he reaches the right floor.

Now he's standing in front of Izzys apartment, leaned to the opposite wall, chewing on his thumb nail and asking himself what exactly he even wants to say. All he knows is that he needs to talk to him right now, so he knocks. There's surely no answer so he knocks again. "Axl? Axl!"

"Who the fuck is there?"

Slash leans against the wooden door with a smirk. "Your mother!"

"Slash?"

"Yeah!"

There's the sound of a lock chain moving, then Axl opens with a surprised look. "Whatya doing here?"

Why didn't you tell me?!- Slash immediately wants to ask, but he just doesn't dare. "Uh...visit?"

"How ya' even know I'm here?"

"Izzy told me..."

Axl looks away, playing with a hair tie at his left wrist. "Did he, yeah?"

"He told me you are crashing at his place for tonight and I wasn't in the mood for a bar."

"Yes same here."

He needs to ask. He needs to know. But he just can't, cause' it will cause' an argument and it's the last thing he wants with Axl smiling slightly at him now, his hair messed up from having laid on the couch, a can of Dr. Pepper in his hand.

"Axl...I...", a huff, "I thought...you wanna see, uh, a movie or something?"

Axl just looks at him with simply no reaction. "What?"

"To the cinema...ya' know...it's saturday..."

"Uh...what ya' plan to watch, man?"

"Poltergeist?"

"I really don't know, Slash...and I don't even have any money..."

"That's ok...I still have some left from the job at the record store."

"Well...ok..."

"Come on, man, we're going to have some fun. I really want to see that film!"

"Nah...I'm not too fond of shit like that. But whatever...I'm bored anyway."

"Awesome!"

"Let me get the keys, yeah?"

"Ok."

He keeps on standing there, wondering if he asked Axl out to watch a horror movie with a friend or for a fuckin' date, but in the end it doesn't even matter.

---

It's dark. Dark and cozy and there's a bottle of wine between his thighs and the film is fuckin' awesome. He watches Carol Anne staring at the TV screen, grinning at the somehow crappy horror effects that excite him more than they scare, but Axl beside him is looking above the screen and into a corner of the room, his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"Hey, Ax. Where ya' looking at?", he whispers, grinning, cause' he knows two things: Axl hates horror stuff. And he'd never admit that.

"At the fuckin' film, you idiot?"