If You Can't Give Me Love.

I have almost 800 clicks today...I can't believe it o.O So damn happy about that! Thank you all so much :* Let's go then! Some awkward teenage action :D

---------------------------------------

Slash wakes from his heavy sleep with Axl shifting and stretching and rubbing his warm head against Slashs belly and his sides.

But it's way too early to get out of bed so he just groans, trying to blend Axls movements out, then crawls completely under the blanket when it isn't working, making Axl laugh and whisper to him. "What are you doing?"

"Sleep."

"Completely buried?"

"Yes..."

Slash curls to a ball, then aprubtly turns to his belly to find the most comfortable angle when a sharp pain suddenly cuts into his sleepy haze, making him hiss and open his eyes. "Ouch!"

"Don't turn on your belly douchebag!"

Slash rolls to his back then, throwing the blanket away and looking at his still plastered belly, biting his lips as it is still hurting. "Ouch...fuck..."

It sounds almost whiny so Axl gives another very amused chuckle, looking up into Slashs face with sleepy eyes and tosseled hair. "What? Cry Baby now?"

"Fuck off! It hurts, man."

"Who wanted a belly piercing?"

Slash ruffles his messed up locks, suddenly all awake, hiding a grin behind the back of his hand, cause' he woke up to a incredibly sexy looking, warm and sleepy Axl in a surprisinly good mood and one of Slashs Motörhead shirts.

"Meee..."

"Yeah! See?"

A small, adorable giggle and Axl throws himself on top of Slash, both arms around his torso and his whole face pressed against his skin. He hums, hot breath damp and tickling, fingers clenching at Slashs side.

"What, ya' cuddly this morning?"

"Maybe..."

Slash laughs, whispering a "Oh I'm sure you are...", before shoving Axl away gently to rip of the patch from his skin, revealing the small silver ring pierced through still reddened skin. He reaches out to touch it, but Axl quickly slaps his hand away.

"Don't touch with dirty fingers!"

"Yeah...yeah...mom..."

He rolls his eyes, then just grabs the blanket again and spreads it completely over them both, draping them in darkness and dimly glowing warmth from the light that falls through the small window and on the bed.

"We're gonna choke!", Axl jokes, pressing tighter against him, but Slash just shakes his head slightly.

"Nah...we can survive for about sixteen minutes."

"Exactly sixteen minutes, yeah?"

"Yep."

"How would you know that?"

"I used to do it as a kid."

"What?"

"Hiding under the blanket, counting the seconds until it got hard to breath."

Axl shifts to curiously look up to him with puffy cheeks from having his chin firmly placed at Slashs collarbone. "Why?"

"Dunno...cause my parents where fighting...cause' Ash was going on my nerves-"