Wild Thing.

Slash looks around the bar as they are all sitting at a big table in one of the corners, drinking sugary sweet cocktails that make his throat burn and his tongue sticky, but his head dizzy. Pink colored, expensive, but effective and they tried to make best use out of the 'buy one get one for free from 11 to 2 pm', what seems to work judged by the state of his drunkenness.

Izzy grabs for the bowl of nachos on the desk, sticking a handful in his mouth before leaning back again, accepting a cigarette from the curly brunette beside him. Slash lets his gaze run down her leather clothed body, his eyes taking in the round half moons of her tits that are pressed up to her collarbones. Izzy catches him looking, pulling his arm around her tighter and giving him an 'going to get it tonight'- grin. Slash grins back, taking another sip of his cocktail with that stupid straw, before throwing it to the ground and pouring the rest down his throat in one gulp.

Axl beside him chuckles at that, looking all drunk with his greyish eyes glassy and his cheeks slightly reddened. They are playing with each others fingers under the desk loosely, absently. The others all know they are close, they are used to those little, half hidden affections, but never say a word about it. Slash never told someone of their few fumbling experiences and he's sure Axl did neither, but sometimes he guesses Izzy knows. If only because he knows Axl really well, but he never seemed to care anyway.

Axl suddenly gives Slash a little hit to the shoulder, then nods in direction of the billiard table. There's a blonde, high built girl with a tight looking ass leaned over, claiming to try and reach a ball, but rather presenting her back to everyone. "Dude...", Slash says, staring at her bare legs, while Axls fingers are leaving his to pull his sleeves up, exposing the tattoo on his underarm, then pushes against Slash, shoving him away to stand up.

"You're not gonna hit on her, are you?", Slash laughs as Axl lifts his chin up, smirking.

"I'm so going to."

"No fuckin' chance."

"Wanna bet?"

"I am with Slash", Izzy answers, "no fuckin' chance."

"Ok. Two shots from each from you, when I get her number."

"Good. Two for each of us when you don't."

Axl throws his hair back then slowly walks over to her with a confident expression. It's too loud and too far away for Slash and Izzy to understand something, but as Axl leans against the wall beside her, saying something, she turns, looking at him, then grins as he keeps on talking. She's taller than him in her high heels, but Axl wraps his hand around her waist anyway and she lets him.

"Uh oh!", Izzy comments and Slash laughs again at his pitiful sounding "Dammit! I don't have enough money for two fuckin' shots..."

"Just wait. She's a player, don't think she'll give him anything but a tease."

They are still looking at them when suddenly the girl leans down, one hand around Axls neck and gives him a short, but wet kiss.

"The fuck!", Izzy shouts, all wide eyed, "you made him a womanizer, Slash."

"What? Me?", Slash asks, grinning.

"What about the 'get as much blowjobs as possible challenge'."

A bemused laugh. "Having a point there."

They watch Axl and the girl sharing another smile, before Axl returns with an expression of pure victory.

"Dude! How did ya' manage that?"

Axl sits down beneath Slash again. "Oh I'm just really charming."