D'yer Mak'er

It's the first thought that comes to Slashs mind as he wakes up and maybe it slipped straight from a dream into his conscious mind. Like a blast. Letting his belly explode with such a mixture of impressions, it's not even describable. He maybe shouldn't open his eyes, but he does and is immediately greeted by a look on Axls face; the exact image of the state of his mind.

He has the blanket pulled all over his chest and even his throat, holding it there, looking at Slash- bewildered, worried somehow, his brows furrowed and Slash can't say if the looks regretful.

"Morning.", Slash murmurs and it sounds like a question.

"Yeah...hi...", is the simple answer and there's a little smile before he ducks his head in that typical Axl way, looking to his feet.

Slash scratches his head as Axl groans softly, out of annoyance, unsureness maybe, but it sends images to his head. Groans. Hisses. Heat. Words. 'Oh my god...'. He feels a bump at the back of his head, remembering how they felt from the bed. Bites. Many bites and hair pulling. 'Do the same...'. Fingering. Yes. Butt fingering. 'That was...well...really...uhm...gay...'.

Slash turns to the side to hide his morning boner, but Axl has already seen it. He's biting his lips, blushing, clearing his throat, closing his eyes then. "How.. the fuck...did that happen?"

"I don't know...Wine..."

"Yeah. Wine."

Slash holds back a comment about Axl having been drunk as fuck, almost jumping him as soon as they entered the house, but just absently scratches his hip, feeling dried cum under his fingers.

"Ugh..."

"Hm?"

"Dried cum. All over me."

And suddenly Axl laughs, awkwardly, but honest.

"What?"

"Holy fuckin' shit Slash!"

"What?!"

"Can you ever shut your mouth?"

"Yeah...no...dunno'..."

"No you can't." He grins.

"Yeah, I can't."

Silence again, but it's at least not as tensed as before.

"Well, I'm going to have a shower I think."

"What about your grandma?"

Slash palms his face at the unpleasant memory. "Fuck. Yes you're right. Don't wanna talk to her. Shit, it's so annoying! I'm fuckin' old enough to come home whenever I want!"

"Tell her then."

"No! Fuck...she's going to kill me."

"With that baseball bat?"

"With that fuckin' baseball bat, yes!"

They laugh again, still a little dizzy, yet a little hungover.

"Will she...I mean, when she heard..."

"She definitely heard us, Axl. We fuckin' felt from the bed and I'm sure I shouted when I c-"

"OK! Ok. I get it, don't remind me..."

"Ok. Plan!"

"What?"

"C'mon, get dressed. We're going to leave through the window. There's my bike outside."

"And what then?"