You Really Got Me.

Short one, guys! I'm sorry. Hope you like it anyway ♡ Thank you all so much for all the reads!!!

----------------------------------------

When they arrive in front of the garage they call a rehearsal room, Judy is leaning against the wall, dressed in a jeans jacket and too tight shorts, looking at them expectantly.

"Hey Judy", Rob says, while Slash stays quiet, trying to not glare at her what's surprisingly easy, cause' he's walking beside Axl and leans on his shoulder with his elbow as soon as they come to a halt.

Judy glares.

Slash grins.

And Axl looks like he wants to punch them both, but never shoves Slashs arm away.

"Need to talk to you, Axl."

"About what?"

"Not with those idiots listening."

Slash feels Axl tense as the insult, but he says nothing, just nods, stepping over to her, but with enough space between them.

There's no kiss.

No charming smile, at least not until they all step inside, leaving Axl and her on their own.

---

Axl follows about ten minutes later, alone, his brows furrowed in anger and annoyance and immediately grabs for his microphone. "Are we gonna start or what?!"

"Did you send her home?"

"Yeah."

"Ok...?"

"Doesn't fuckin' matter now. Told her to talk later. Now shut up and fuckin' play your goddamn bass."

He does and Slash joins in, not sure what to think of all this, but it's fuckin' obvious it isn't going very well between Axl and Judy anymore.

There's the glimpse of hope that it happened, because of the fight, because Axl finally chose a side, realizing what a huge cunt she was and is, but then Axl nearly vanishes when they are done, seemingly heading towards her apartment immediately and Slash isn't sure anymore what's going to happen.

He drives home, then calls Izzy to ask him out. "What's up? Usual tonight?"

"Uhm...not sure..."

"Why?"

"Wait a second."

There's some ruffling, muffeled voices, then Izzy is back on the line. "Ok. When?"

"8?"

"Will be 8:30 for me."

"I'll wait at Canter's then. Don't want to be thrown out."

"Why do I hang with underage bastards?"

"Cause' you're the biggest bastard and barely not underage, fucker."

"Well yeah, that could be the reason. See ya' later."

"Yep. I'm going to bring a friend."

"Who?"

"Stevie."

"Hm?"

"That blonde, babbling guy."

"The one who never stops talking and follows you everywhere?"

"Yep."

"Alright. He's cool."

"Yeah, he is."

---

Slash leans over the table, stuffing some chilli fries into his mouth while grabbing for the paper wrapped bottle of vodka under the table from a very suspiciously grinning Steven, sitting in between him and Marc, when Izzy appears, dressed in a short, black coat, smelling like pot and looking like a fucked up Jame Deam incarnation as he sits down beside Steven.