Who Are You.

We are sitting in our kitchen, eating pizza and waiting for Izzy. Axl, Judy- and me: The fuckin' third wheel. I didn't want them to stay in the goddamn kitchen, but Axl and me haven't bothered to tidy up the tiniest bit, so the floor is full of empty bottles, fast food and used clothes and Judy doesn't like staying there; so Axl said.

I am fuckin' annoyed. Don't get me wrong: I like Judy, I really do, but since Axl managed to fuck her, they are inseparable. Judy here and Judy there- she doesn't like that, she doesn't like this- imagine you just wanna hang out with the guys and she's always there. All- fuckin'- ways'. It doesn't make Axl less moody or boring, but he's drinking less, no fights, no stupid shit, no conversations about Izzy fucking the girl that lives above him in the ass, getting paid with booze or food or some other funny stuff.

And it stops him from playing with my fingers under the desk or lean his head against my arm when he had a few shots too much. I am not jealous. I am not. But I don't want girls like her hanging around with us- not every night. My grandma seems to like her, but it's easy to like people when your own grandson uses to come home drunk every day, with a bloody nose from time to time.

And Axl- well he never talks a word with her. He's tolerated, but not a pleasure to be around with. I watch Judy feeding her last piece of pizza to Axl with a cheesy smile, then they kiss- Long and with a lot of tongue and saliva, her lip-gloss being smeared all over his mouth. I am wondering what it tastes like- I bet like fruits. Pineapple maybe. But I it seems like I'll never have a change to proof it, cause' since mine and Axls last escapade there has been nothing.

He's too occupied with screwing her. All. The. Time. In my room (even when I'm there), in every fuckin' bar toilet, behind our rehearsal place...and hell will break loose if I ever tell her anything about what happened between us. He keeps on reminding me. With words, with gazes, with waves of his hand. It's funny sometimes:

Axl kissing her.

'You're such a good kisser' - Judy.

'I agree' - Me.

Axl panicking, giving me really, really serious looks.

Judy laughing cause' she thinks I am just all into non funny jokes like that.

'Very funny, Slash' - Axl.

'Don't get mad, baby. I know he's just joking.' - Judy.

'Of course' - Me.

'You keep on joking about it...maybe you really want, you fag?' - Axl.

Then it stops being funny. I laugh anyway. We all do.

They stop making out for now, smiling, making me wanna puke under the desk. "When will Izzy be here?", I ask, drinking beer I filled into a lemonade can to stop my grandma from noticing.

"Dunno. Soon."

"Where we goin' then?"

"Whisky?"

I can see Judy grimacing. "Always so full in there."

"So no bar today, baby?"

"I am all good with the Roxy."

"But you get a shot for free with every beer you buy at the Whisky today.", I try, but Axl just looks at me with raised eyebrows.

"I vote for the Roxy", he says and I can barely stop myself from rolling my eyes.

Goddamit. Yes. Sure. Everything Judy wants, cause' Axl can't stand a day without licking her goddamn pussy. When they start kissing again, I am having enough. "Goin' to take a piss."