Chapter 2 (Dean)

I sat at the Diner couple blocks away from school. I was with Roman and Seth, my boys. Then there is the gorgeous Layla sitting right on my lap.

  I was eating a cheese burger as Layla walked her fingers across my chest. I smirked and I ran my hand that was around her waist down to her butt and I gripped it as I ate. She giggled and she began to kiss on my neck. This girl..I swear.

  "Mmm Layla..when I finish eating" I warned her. She giggled for a bit and then sighed. "Okay fine.." She pouted. I popped one of the fries in my mouth and I looked up at her. I pecked her lips and I continued eating.

  She isn't my girlfriend. She is just for whats fun right now. The thing that catches me is her accent. I don't know. You may say that its like any female british accent. But hers...it just does things to me. She is fiesty and what not but she is nothing compared to Eva Marie. She is the one girl that will never give me the time of day. She hangs with the Bellas. Who are also taken. I won't go after them. I may be a player but I just wont go after someone who is in a relationship.

  Only times their boyfriends will be pissed if they leave them for me. Im not just talking about the Bellas. It's just in general. But if the Bellas leave John and Bryan and come to me. I would glady turn it into a three some. Not one on one. Both will come begging to me.

  If Eva was interested in me then maybe I could convince Layla and we all could have a grand time. Eva is just playing hard to get but it's cool. I will get her on her knees soon enough.

  Im a guy and we all have needs don't judge.

Speaking of Eva here she comes.

  <>

  I watch her as she walks into the Diner along with Nikki and Brie. OH sweet mother of God. They all loook gorgeous. Eva walked past me and I glanced down to her butt and I bit my lip. She must of noticed me watching since she turned around. I looked up at her and winked. She just rolled her eyes and sat down at a table.

  I just smirked. Yup, she is just playing hard to get.

  Damn, I should of touched her butt when she walked by.  I just need to grab it.Just one touch. All Im asking for.

Layla huffed and the climbed out my lap. I looked at her as she rolled her eyes and left. I looked at her in confusion. Roman looked up from his phone and chuckled and paid attention to his phone again.

  "You should just drop her man, ain't nothing but an attention seeking whore" Seth commented. I just chuckled.

  "Man , I don't even care..shes like a quick fling, nothing happens...but if she catches feelings then that's on her..Im not dating her..she must be out her mind if she thinks that..plus she was mad that I was eyeing someone else...it shouldn't matter to her she should know her role" I stated bluntly as I finished off my burger.

  Only having Seth and Roman laughing. Of course , Roman's laugh was the loudest. I couldn't help but laugh.

  It caused Nikki, Brie and Eva to look this way. I looked at them and Nikki and Brie turned around instantly laughing and blushing. Eva just rolled her eyes. I pursed my lips. Roman was looking over there as well. "Aye Romes...lets go bother them" I said standing up. He nodded in agreement.

  "Ah, yes more food for me" Seth exclaimed shooting his fists up in the air. he began munching on the food that was on the table. I chuckled and Roman and I grabbed chairs and we moved over to their table. Of course I took the seat between Nikki and Eva. Roman moved on the other side between Brie and Eva. I put my arms around Eva and Nikki.