Chapter 6 (Dean)

I sat down in the emergency room with AJ and Eva glaring at me. I felt bad for what I did.

  Yes, Me, Dean Ambrose actually feeling bad for something. The look on her face actually made me feel sick inside. The tears...the blood.

  I shook my head in vain. I looked up through the window to see Elizabeth laying down on the bed with her eyes opened with tears clouding. She stared at the blank wall and I stood up so I could get a better look.

  She must of saw my movement because she looked my way. She didn't have to show an expression. I could easily see all the pain and hate in her eyes. She gulped and looked away. I sighed and I walked to her door. I was about to walk in but a hand pulled me back. I look back to see a glaring Eva.

  "Don't you think you have done enough..now you want to bother her while she is defensless and vulnerable..just leave her alone!!!" SHe snapped. I kissed my teeth and I snatched my arm away from her grip. I walk into the room and I shut it before Eva could even step a foot in.

  I look towards Elizabeth only to see her have a startled look on her face. I put my hands up in defense. "Look Im not going to hurt you alright?" I said stepping towards her. I see her clench onto the sheets. "I promise" I said as I sat down on the chair.

  But with that she didn't seem to relax. "What do you want Dean?" She croaked out. I sighed and looked down.

  "I'm sorry about what happened, okay?"

  She then let out a low laugh and she looked me with a look full of hatred. "You're sorry?! You should of been sorry from the moment you started making my life a living hell...you should of been sorry the moment you tripped me,slapped the books out my hand, broke my ipod, smashed my face into the lockers, making fun of me and bringing me down, saying I wont make it in life...you should of been sorry for all of that but it takes you this long..it takes you to the point where I am in the hospital..could of been dead from all the blood loss...it took you this long to apologize!!" She snapped.

  I widened my eyes in shock as she yelled at me. I have never seen this side of her before. A part of me actually likes it. Like it turns me on. But now it is not the time for my hormones to get into the way.

  "Elizabeth listen-" She cut me off by banging on the bed. She seemed to be losing her mind right now. It seems like everything she was holding in she took it out on me.

  "No! You listen! I don't want your bullshit apology!! It means nothing to me! Take that fake apology and shove it up your ass because I don't want it..nothing you see will me or my life better! Get the hell out of my room now Dean!!" She said while heaving up and down. Her heart rate monitor was going ballistic. She ran her fingers over her face and started to cry.

  That's when Eva and Aj came bursting in the room. Aj was the first one to process what was going on and she called a doctor. Eva then stormed over to me and yanked out my arm. I got up in her direction and she shoved me out the room.

  "Why the hell are you even here?! You see what you do!! She didn't even want to see you! Get the hell out of here Dean! You are a heartless monster and you deserve to rot in hell!!" She yelled in my face.

  What she said actually hurt me. I felt a pang inside of me. Eva looked at me with pure disgust. "Just go Dean" She said turning away from me. I gulp and I just turn around and leave the hospital.

  I can't even find the correct words to describe how I feel right now or even how to describe this day.

  I walked out into the chilly night and I bumped into a small lady. She looked up at me and her face looked withered. She seems like she shouldn't look this way for her age. She looks like she is in her late 20's.

  If she is a mother I feel sorry for the child. It's obvious that woman is a drug addict.

  She walked past me and I just made it to my car. I got inside and I started it up. I started driving away from the hospital and all the way to downtown. I drove towards the town park. I parked my car and I climbed out the car and I walked into the park into the woods.

  I walked all the way until I reached my spot. I sat down on a large rock which was very close to a cliff. If you look down you could see that it wasn't very far from the ground. This spot is what I call mine because It relaxes me and it relieves me of stress.

  I looked at the view of the big moon and the big lake. I reached into my jacket pocket for a cigarette and my lighter. I sighed and I lit it up and I took a few long drags and I exhaled.

   Elizabeth's face when she crashed into the desk and wall.  Because of me.

Her face when she yelled at me in the hospital. All that anger. Because of me.

  When I witnessed her crying in the hallway one of those days. All that sadness. Because of me.

Her life a living hell. All that torment and hate. Because of me.

  Every bad thing that has happened to her lately. It is all because of me.

  I honestly can't tell you how I feel about. I know inside of her and out that she hates me. I can tell she is starving for her revenge.

  I don't think she has enough of that strength to make her snap.

I sigh and I throw my cigarette on the ground and I stomp it out. I lean back on the ground and I look up at the sky. I closed my eyes for a minute and I huff. I get up from the ground and I make my way back to my car. yet I was still thinking.

  I have no idea if this will ever change the way I feel about her. I just don't know what to do.

  i get into my car and I drove off in the direction of my home.

{Comments?Votes?}

{Please No Ghost Readers..I see the votes but let me know if you want me to continue..let me know if you like the story..give me some feedback please? That is all I ask..give me motivation}

  _PreppyGee_