Chapter 21 {Dean & Secret Admirer}

"Elizabeth can we talk?" I asked as nice as I could.She looked at me with hatred.She yanked her arm away from my grasp and she huffed. 

  "Now why should I stay here and talk to you?"She asked with crossed arms. I instantly got aggrivated.

 "Listen this is going to be short, so just please listen.."She just up her hand gesturing for me to stop talking.

  "No, you lisen Dean! If you are here to apologize then just stop right there, shove that apology up your ass and walk away. No matter how many times you want to apologize, you have to realize that it won't change a think. If you accidentally knocked my books out of my hand then it's okay, but what you do is nothing compared to that. You don't care about me, that's why you torment me on a daily basis. So would you even bother to apologize. You are just wasting your breath. Why are you even talking to me in the first place?"

  She said before turning around and walking off. I groaned aloud and rubbed my face in frustration. I shook my head and walked down to my locker. I stood in front of it and glared down at it, as if it was someone's face. I grunted and I punched the locker as hard as could. I sighed and unlocked my locker and put away my bookbag and I slammed the locker shut. I slid down my locker and I just stared down at the ground. I think I should just avoid everyone else right now.Everyone is just annoying me right now. So why should I even bother?

  The bell rang and soon enough students were flooding out of the classrooms and speeding to their locker. I sighed and stood up from my locker and I shook my head. "What's up Dean?" Seth said coming up to me. I just nodded and avoided his stare.

  "Im fine man" I said walking towards my wrestling skills class.I walked away from Seth and went straight to my class and I sat down in the chair. I watched as other people walked in the class. Eva walked in and she sat in the farthest seat away from me. I sighed and I stared at her. She looked at me and i turned my head instantly. "God, she is so beautiful" I muttered to myself. I shook my head. Knowing me and how stubborn she is, I will never have a chance. I find myself to not give up on her but my patience is peaked. Sounds weird.

  Can't this day be over already? This day is complete shit.

~Secret Admirer~

"Liz please don't be mad at me"

"We will be together soon, just a few more days please"

"Please talk to me"

I have left so many messages before those to Elizabeth but she hasn't responded to none of them. I have finally thought of a plan. We have a dance coming up soon. I should expose myself to her then. I will get her a dress and some shoes to match. With the help of my mom of course. I will have a corsage and everything. I just hope she actually wants to talk tp me. I know many people will be shocked. I am not the type of person to do this. I never spent money on anyone else like this.

  I never took any girl to dances.This is all so new to me. I may seem like the outgoing type but it's just not me to do stuff like this. She should consider herself special. If she actually knew what was going on.

  i sat down in the library staring at my phone. Patiently waiting for her respond. Which I have a feeling she wont. I could still try.

 I sighed and I rested my head on the desk. This day just needs to be over. It's just pissed me off.

{This chapter is short, I know, but don't worry I am not losing any feelings for this book. One of my most succesful books. the next one I will try to make longer.}

{Comments?Votes?}

{Any more clues on who the secret admirer might be?I feel like I left a few more hints. Who do you think it is?}

Goldie_PreppyGee