Chapter 17 {Elizabeth}

" I never expected this from you...but I don't want to bother and go into to details..long story short you are off the hook..this is a warning...just because your record is clean doesn't mean you will always get off easy..if I see you in my office for nonsense like this again there will be consequences do you under stand?" Stephanie said sternly. I just looked at her and nodded.

  "You are dismissed" She said pulling away from the desk and turning her attention back to her computer. I shrugged and got out of the chair and walked out the office only to be greeted by Aj and Eva.

  "So is everything okay? DId you get in trouble?" AJ asked. I just chuckled and shook my head.

 "Just a warning.." I said.

Aj just scoffed and shook her head. "But when I fight I get a 10 day suspension" She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. I laughed and brought Aj into a hug.

  "Thank you guys for being here for me" I said as I pulled Eva in for the hug as well. We all giggled

   Then the bell rang. Time for wrestling skills."Alright lovelies, I have to get to class..see you guys later" Eva said blowing a kiss and walking off. I smiled and nodded. Aj grabbed my arm and she ran down the hall to wrestling skills. SInce we had the same class and all.

  We walked into the class and many other people were in there. They stopped all their chattering, just to look at me. They started whispering to each other and I just rolled my eyes. Aj just groaned in frustration and sat down. I sat down next to her avoiding everyone else gazes. "Dpn't worry about them they are just shocked you finally did something they will get over it" She said with an eyeroll. I just shurgged. "Im proud of you though" She said patting my shoulder.  I laughed and crossed my arms and slouched a bit in my seat.

  Then in walked Mr.Austin. "Alright people! Im going to get right down to buisness!" He boomed standing in front of the class. "Now you know in the WWE they have all different kinds of matches..and today we are working on intergender matches..so today I am picking two people..a boy and girl..and you will use all of the skills you have learned until one has tapped, sound good? Great" He said not even giving any chances for people to express their say.

  He picked up his clip board and pursed out his lips."Okay ummmm....Seth Rollins and Elizabeth Gronson!" He said looking up. People looked at me and I just sighed. "Come on Liz you got this" AJ said patting my shoulder. I ran my tongue over my lips. Greaat now I have to go against somone who witnessed me get embarrased. Just perfect.

  I got up and I went straight towards the ring. Looking no where else. I climbed into the ring and I fixed my hair into a tighter ponytail and I leaned against the ropes as Seth climbed in. He had his eyes on me but I was looking every where else but him. MR.Austin climbed into the ring. "You guys ready?"He asked. I then looked at Seth and nodded. He nodded as well. "Alright shake hands, fair fight" Fair fight my ass. I walked up to Seth and he stuck his hand out first.  I looked at his hand and then back at him.

  I put my hand in his and suddenly Ii felt something go through me. he grasped my hands a bit tightly and pulled away. I backed away from him and the small bell rung.

  We circled each other and I was the first to strike. I kicked him in his leg causing him to collaspe. I walked around him and I sat on his back, picked his head up and put him in a head lock. He let out a grunt as I held the hold tighter and tighter. He reached out and grab the ropes. Rope break. I released and I got off of him. I went to grab his leg but he kicked me off causing me to crash into the turnbuckle. I groaned as a pain shot up through my back. I wasn't going to let it stop me.

  Seth got up and grabbed my arm and twisted it. I yelped out and he kicked the back of my knees causing me to fall He then got down and grabbed my other arm and pulled it back and stuck his knee in my back. I yelled out in pain. He brought my twisted arm back farther and I screamed. "Seth release!" MR.Austin ordered. HE did so. Even though my arm hurt like hell I still managed to elbow him in the face.He then released my other arm.