Chapter 15 {Elizabeth}

I laid on my bed crying my eyes out as Eva tries to comfort me. "Its okay love...he's not worth it" She said.

   AJ just sat in the corner bouncing her foot. She looked like she was ready to kill. I sat up and sighed.I wiped most of my tears."Can you pass me my phone?" I asked. She nodded and reached for my phone. Once she handed me my phone she broke out into a smile.

   "Speaking of phones when was the last time you talked to Mr.Mystery?" She asked smiling. I began to blush and look down. My mystery guy, Eva and Aj are the only ones who can make me happy and i appreciate it.

  "Actually, before ...everything that's happened....I was talking to him when I was also talking to you guys..I'm so glad I told you to come over..but i had no clue he was going to do something like that...I'm so embarrassed and just imagine when I go back to school tomorrow." I said looking down and feeling tears come up again. Eva pulled me towards her and rubbed my shoulder.

  "it's going to be okay just ignore them all they are irrelevant people who have no lives...as long as you stay with us then you will be okay..and from now one I will pick you up for school...I don't want you to be around Dean, alright?" She said. I nodded and hugged her tightly.

  I pulled away and looked at AJ who still looked pissed. I smiled softly and I slid off the bed and I walked towards her and I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a bear hug. She broke out into a fit of giggles and she hugged me back. But I hugged back tighter and she groaned. "The petite nerd has to breathe" She croaked out. I laughed and pulled away.

  She then sighed. "I want to strangle Dean in any way possible" She said putting her face in her hands.

  I sighed and stared at the ground as earlier events played in my head over and over. Just the thought of  Randy being on top of me trying to have his way makes me feel gross and violated. Thank God Aj was there just in time.

  I hate Randy.

I hate Dean.

I hate them all.

  They aren't worth my time. They decide to follow the crowd and do what Dean does. It's horrible if you ask me. So they are basically telling me that they are going to be following other people for the rest of their lives because that's what it seems like.

  Then there is Dean who is going to be in my face, in my room, in my space for some time. The thought of it made my blood boil. I began to breath heavy and my vision began to get blurry.

  "Liz..." AJ reached out to touch my arm. I jerked back before she could even touch me. I shot up and I opened my door and stormed downstairs. Pretty sure that Eva and AJ were trailing behind me. I saw Dean sitting on the couch in the living room.

  "Elizabeth!!!" They called out. I ignored and stormed over to Dean. He shot his head up and he stood up once he saw me.

  'Eliza-" He started out but I cut him off with a a punch to the face. I punched him as hard as I could. He stumbled back and fell down on the couch. I jumped on him and I started to attack him. I slapped him hard enough and I punched him in the nose. Tears began to fall down my cheeks.

  "I hate you with everything in me Dean!! I have never hated someone so much in my life! How could you do that to me...you are a sick person and I think you are a waste of space..you pick on me for no good given reason..I gave you no reason for you not to like me..you are sick, horrible and disgusting...and you don't even seem to care! You are too blinded by your dumb popularity ..for you to realize that people have feelings too! But nothing seems to get through to you or that thick skull of yours! Hitting you sure doesn't seem to make anything change about you..it's just only for my bittersweet pleasure...I hate you Dean..so much..stay the hell away from me and I hope you rot in hell you dick...but that doesn't seem to stop you now does it?"

   I walked away with tears streaming down my face. I pushed past Eva and Aj and I ran upstairs to my room and sighed.

  "I'm not even going waste my breath on you" I heard Eva say before I closed the door. I threw myself on the bed and I got under the covers and reached for my phone. My door opened and in walked Aj and Eva. They walked over to me and they gave me hugs.

  "It's obvious you need some time alone...so whenever you need us..you know our numbers." AJ said giving me one more hug. I smiled softly and they left. I wiped my tears and I turned off my lamp and unlocked my phone. I clicked on my mystery guy and began to text him.

"Hey"

"Hello beautiful...I heard about what happened, how are you feeling?"

" I feel like shit, but I don't think i should worry about it anymore..they aren't worth my time..even though I just cursed Dean out not too long ago"

"I knew you were feisty ;)  I love my girls to be nice and strong :)"

"Loll you are so silly but so sweet so thank you :) "

" Anything for you...well I know you are probably tired after today so you should get some rest so I shall see you wandering the halls tomorrow ;)"

 "Who are you ? What is your name ? Please tell me!"

"You will find out soon enough love...good night :)"

":( Good night "

"Don't be sad Liz..we will be together soon :)"

  "You sure you won't care what other people think? Wouldn't want to damage your image now would you?"

 "Don't be like that" 

"Bye whatever your name is"

"Liz please stop."

"Liz!"

"Elizabeth!!!"

I put my phone on the charger and I grabbed my television remote and I turned on the TV. I watched one of my favorite movies of all time. Which is Transformers. I love them all and I can't wait till the fourth one comes out. I decided to watch Transformers 2 and then I would watch the third one. I wanted to watch the second one because I love the twins. i have seen all three of them so the order doesn't matter to me. Just patiently waiting for the fourth.

  I watched the movies until I fell asleep.

~

  i woke up the next morning and I sighed. I reached over to my phone to shut off the alarm. Only to see that I had missed texts from my mystery guy. I rolled my eyes and I climbed out of my bed and gathered my things I needed to prepare for a shower.  I walked out of my room to go to the bathroom but Dean was walking there too so we bumped into each other.

  He stopped and looked at me but I didn't return the gaze. "You can go in first.." he said. I shook my head.

  "It's your house..you go first" I said walking past him to go downstairs. he grabbed my arm to stop me and I tensed up and glared at him.

  "It's your house too" He said with a softened look.

 I looked at him and shook my head. "I don't know if I should consider it because this is the house you embarrassed me in" I said snatching my arms out of his grasp and walking to the downstairs bathroom. I heard him sigh before I closed the door.

{Comments?Votes?}

{What do you think?}

{Any more thoughts on who her secret admirer might be?}

{Who does the secret admirer sounnd like?}

{TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!}

TwoTones_Cloud9