Chapter 32 {Eva & Dean}

"Eva, he loves you"

  Right then and there I completely froze. Dean?Ambrose? The cold hearted son of a bitch loves me?

Well that is something you don't hear everyday. Never knew he actually could love or have any such feeling besides hate. Never would of that.

  "Are you sure you are talking to the right Eva?" I asked staring into the screen. Which then Elizabeth glared at me. Man, I don't know if she realizes but her glares kill me inside.

 "yes! I am pretty damn sure. Look, I know you don't approve of him right now. he is changing Eva, very slowly but he is changing. I know you don't think its real and it's too hard to believe."

  "Damn right" I said right after she finished her sentence. She just sighed.

 "Just think about it and give him a chance at least." I looked at her like she was crazy.

  "Im not saying to give him a chance right off the bat, All I am saying is to make peace with him. Right now Dean is being calm and civil right now and I would for it to stay that way. Him and I are slowly becoming friends, at least." She said putting her hands up in defense.

  I just shook my head. "Good, you and him can make buddy and so he can with everyone else. Not me. Have you forgotten what he has done to you?" I questioned.

 She just gave me a blank expression. "It's called forgiving. I mean I won't forget all the shit he has done and this time his apology meant something to me and he was going through a tough time. So we agreed that we are going to be okay. Im going to get over it eventually. I have other things to worry about" She said.

  "So every time he has a problem and he takes it out on you and he apologizes you are going to forgive him? SO that's how it is now, huh?"

  "Eva why are you being so stubborn and hard headed right now?" She said raising her voice a bit.

 "Sorry im not the one to forgive so easy" I said crossing my arms.

  She looked at me in shock.

  "Look I didn't forgive him so easy. I didn't forgive him the day he put me in the hospital"

 "Yeah, because you were devastated and you were in the hospital Elizabeth" I spoke in sort of a "Duh" tone.

"You know what, I forgave him because he was going through a moment somewhat similar to mine" She said,

  "Oh what? At least he has parents " I said.

 She then glared at me harshly and so coldly. "You know what? Not only are you stubborn and hard headed you are so judgemental right now. Just because you don't have a parent beating on on a daily basis and a father who went MIA doesn't mean you can bring that shit back up in my face. You have no right. The reason why Dean is the cold hearted jerk you claim he is and will be for the rest of his life is because he lost the one who was most important to him. The one who understood him, his grandmother. So before you want to say all this harsh things about somewhat, make sure you know their back story. You disgust me right now Eva." She said shaking her head and leaving the video chat.

  I slammed the laptop shut and ran my hands over my face in frustration. The conversation played through my mind and I instantly regretted all the things I have. Especially bringing up her parents like that. I feel like a complete bitch. She was right about everything she said to me. I am judge mental, stubborn and hard headed. If she can forgive then why can't I? Maybe I should talk to Dean tomorrow.

~

Dean

~

  I sat on the ground out of Elizabeth's room and I glared at the ground. It was unbelievable what Eva said. I actually love her and I know she won't give me any chance any time soon. Maybe I should just give up on her. She practically sees me how everyone else sees me. I am truly changing but to other people that would seem too hard to believe. Elizabeth seems to be the only one who seems to care. That's why lately, I have found my self to care about her so much.

  Roman better take good care of her or else someone is going out the window and into the dumpster. She doesn't deserve to get hurt anymore. I just wish Seth was here right now. he is the one with a good advice. He went away for vacation with his family and he wont be back until next week which sucks.

  Then there is Ziggler. he keeps bugging me nonstop about Elizabeth and he won't give me a legit reason on why he can't go to her himself. He is so annoying like jeez.

  I just can't wait until the dance gets here so he can just shut the hell up already. Damn.

  I sighed and stood up from the floor and I walked back into my room and I threw myself on the bed and shoved my face in the pillow. I groaned and kicked at the bed and I huffed. Why can't people just feel the way I want them to feel. Fuck society and not being able to have super powers. Fuck being human.

  I guess this won't be easy, it never will

{Comments?Votes?}

{What do you think of this chapter?}

{What do you think of Eva's actions?}

 {You think Elizabeth said the right thing?}

Goldie_PreppyGee