Chapter 14 {Dean} Part One

Questions
---------

1.) Elizabeth , what did you think when Dean kissed you?

Elizabeth: .......what do I think? it was shocking..I honest can't believe he did that and I want to know why...but I can't deal with Dean right now.

2.)Dean,  what were you thinking when you kissed Elizabeth?

Dean: Stop talking about it its irritating enough ..just known that it will NEVER happen again

Author: Dean...shut it up

Dean: -frowns and leaves the room-

Author: Still love you baby face Hanna

3.)Roman, Why hit on her if you never liked her when Dean didn't?

Roman:  Just wanted to have some fun.. she actually is pretty.. but I might consider her as a sister..I don't want her

-------------------------------------

 I walked in from outside just to make sure Dolph left. That fucking creep. I walked back to the living room and what I saw pissed me off to the max. Elizabeth was all snuggled up to Seth and Roman. I tensed up as Seth was gently running his fingers across her legs. I huffed and I stormed up to Elizabeth and I yanked her up by her arm. She looked at me with fear in her eyes.

  "Look, I know you are a whore and everything but you mind not showing it to my friends and take your actions elsewhere!" I snapped as I shoved her away. She looked hurt but she stood her ground. I looked at her strangely and I walked up to her.

  "Go!" I said pointing upstairs. She had hurt in her eyes and she shoved me as hard as she could. Which actually made me stumble back a few feet. She stormed off upstairs and I cracked my knuckles. I looked back at Roman and Seth and they looks of amusement on their faces. i rolled my eyes and I found myself storming up the stairs after her.

  I walked into her room and I slammed the door shut behind me. She was on her phone and then she looked up and glared at me. "Get out!" She snapped. I rolled my eyes and walked over to her and I snatched the phone out of her hand and chucked it across the room. She is always on that damn thing. But good thing it had a case on it.

  She got out her bed and got right in my face. I hissed and shoved her right back down on the bed. "Don't get in my face!" I yelled. She huffed and she kicked me in the leg. I winced and I grasped my leg.

 "Well that doesn't give you the right to come in her and disrespect me!" She yelled standing in front of me. i manged to stand up straight but I glared down at her.

  "It's happened to you so many times why do something about it now? Is it because there is no crowd for you...just because it's only me and you here you wanna get bold but what if I put you downstairs with a little crowd huh? How would you feel then eh?" I said. She stood silent and thats when a smirk grew on my face.

  "That's what I thought" I said as I turned around and left the room. I ran downstairs and went straight to Roman and Seth. "Guys..I have a plan..call as many people from the school as you can and tell them to come here...I want to put on a little show." I said with an evil smirk.

  I turned my head and looked at the stairs as if Elizabeth was standing there. You think you are so tough eh? We will just see.

(Comments?Votes?)

{What do you think they are going to do?)

  TwoTones_Cloud9