Chapter 14 {Dean} Part Two

I leaned against the wall facing the living room as many showed up. People like the Bella's, Randy Orton, Kane,Curtis, Ryback, Jack, Antonio, Alicia , Askana, and Rosa were here. All crowded up in my living room. This is going to be good. Roman was just in his own world why Seth was just doing shit on his phone.

  I smiled and turned around and went upstairs back up to Elizabeth's room. I was stopped midway when Dad came downstairs. "Hey , I'm going out for a bit " he said as he pat my shoulder. I just nodded and continued to go upstairs as he passed.

  "Dean?" He said . I groaned silently and turned around to face him. "Why are all these people here?" he asked with curiosity. I smiled softly.

 "Sorry dad I am just having a little get together I didn't think it would be so much people" I lied. He just nodded and left. Thank god mom is at work and isn't coming home anytime soon. if she were to see this the questions would be nonstop. I shook away the thoughts and I went upstairs to Elizabeths room and barged right in. She was on the floor and on her phone once again. For some reason it's really irritating. She looked up and sighed.

  "Can you just stop bothering me for a day" She mumbled. I smirked and shrugged.

 "Sorry your request doesn't seem to work in my favor" I said walking over to her only to have her now standing up. I snatched the phone out her hands once again and tossed it on the bed and then I grabbed her arm and yanked her with me out of the room and all the way downstairs.

  Once we made it her eyes bulged to see all the people in the living room. "Think you are so tough now eh?" I asked with a simple smirk. The face expression proved that she was scared. Understatement.Terriefied. I shoved her into the living room causing her to trip and fall. We all laughed except Roman, Seth and Jack.

   Randy and the Bellas took out their phones and started recording.Let the show begin.

  I walked over to Elizabeth who was still on the ground. I kneeled down to her. "See? Now you are in front of a crowd act tough..curse at me..hit me...do what you did upstairs...or why don't you go lay back with Roman and Seth?" Tears were filling her eyes right now but I didn't care. She just stood silent.

  I walked closer to her and began to pull on her shorts. "Want to waltz around here dressing like a slut?" I said continuing until she slapped my hand away. I smirked and tugged at the top front of her shirt. "You wanna be all tough but you know your just weak!" I spat in her face as I ripped off her hoodie and tossed it. She gasped and tried to walk past me but I shoved her back. I reached for her shirt again but she backed away. "Stop" she spoke lowly through clenched teeth.

   I raised my eyebrows in amusement. I shook it off and stalked towards her again.

   "Alright Dean that's enough" Kane said stepping forward.

   "Oh why" I said clutching Elizabeth towards me. "Look at what's she wearing Kane" I said playing with her shorts and shirt.

  "Don't tell me you don't want a piece of this" I snarled as I shoved her towards him. She gasped and Kane shoved her away from her which was caused her to crash in to Curtis.He smirked and shoved her into Ryback and now Randy.

   He looked down at her. "Hey princess" He said as he put his phone away and wrapped his arms around her. She tried to get away but he kept her in place. She began to beat on his chest and he just chuckled.

  "Alright Randal I think thats enough" I said.

  He then glared at me. "Hypocritical much? you were just all in for this and now you want to stop... I was in formed that there was going to be a show here so I might as well continue you" He said with a devious smirk as he began  to play with the hem of her shirt.

  "Stop it!!" She snapped as she tried to get away from him. He shoved her down and got on top of her. She struggled to get out of his grip. I shook my head and stormed over to him but I was yanked back by Ryback.

  "Easy brother" He said patting my shoulder. Elizabeth was now in full on tears as she still tried to fight him off.

  "She said to stop!!!!!" Yelled out a voice. I turned around to see AJ running in and full speed towards Randy and kneed him right in the head. He fell off and Eva ran in also and picked up Elizabeth and carried her out the living room upstairs.

   I shoved Ryback out of the way and went to go after them but Aj dragged me back into the living room.

  "Are you serious right now?!!! You don't know how to give up don't you!! Can't you just leave the poor girl alone!!!  I'm so fucking happy that she told me to come over!!! you fuckimg prick... I don't have anything else to you... what you did was low and you disgust me...hard to believe we are cousins...I have done pretty messed up shit in my days but nothing close to what you have done" She said.

  I shoved her down hard and soon a fist connected with my jaw. I fell down to the ground to see Jack now on top of me and beating the living daylights out of me. No one was helping me not even Seth and Roman.

   Jack was soon enough pulled off by Antonio.

  "Stop! He's not worth it" He said. Jack glared me and left with Antonio. Randy soon gained consciousness and got up and just stared at AJ and then me and then left the house cursing underneath his breath.

   Everyone else left with their moods which seemed to be killed. Nikki and Brie were the only ones who left satisfied.

   I got up and rubbed my jaw and looked at Seth and Roman who looked at men with disapproval.

   "What?!" I snapped. They just shook their heads and got up. Seth just patted my shoulder and left as Roman bumped me hard as hell before leaving.I just sighed. I don't even care anymore.

  AJ looked at me with pure disgust and went upstairs. I threw myself on the couch and I noticed a figure standing there. I looked to see Isablella with a look on her face. I got up to walk towards her but she backed away. Tears soon flooded her eyes and she ran back to her room. I sighed and raked my fingers through my hair.

Damn.

(Comments? Votes?)

(What do you think?)

(What do you think of everything that has haooened ?)

  TwoTones_Cloud9