Chapter 24 {Elizabeth}

I now sat in my bed away from Roman. He looked at me and I just stared down at the ground. "What do you want Roman?" I asked breaking the awkward silence. He looked at me with a hardened look and then broke out into a smile. e scooted closer to me and I stiffened. He ran his tongue over his lips and he looked deeply into my eyes. I sat silent as he moved his hand and he grabbed my hand. I looked down at his hand holding mine and then back at him.I tried to move it but he had a grip on it. I sighed.

  "What are you doing?" I asked him. He brought his free index finger up and brought it to my lips.

  "I have to say something..." He spoke softly looking in my eyes deeply. I just nodded gesturing for him to continue. He probably wouldn't have let me talk anyways. "You know all the text messages you have been getting?" He asked. I looked at him strangely. "That necklace.." he said playing with the one around my neck. I started to tear up. "The flowers...the kiss" HE said looking at me smiling. "It's all me" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I looked at him as tears slowly flowed down my cheeks.

  "I-It's you?..I-It was you?" I stuttered as I sniffled. He nodded and brought me closer to him. I didn't stop him. I began to smile and I moved into his lap "Roman! You're my secret admirer?" I asked sniffling. He wiped away my tears and nodded.

  "Yes sweetheart..its me..Im sorry for everything and watching these other people walk over you and make you feel down  but I won't let it happen anymore.."

  "Promise?" I asked as I rubbed the back of his neck. He nodded and I leaned in and kissed him deeply. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down.I squealed and we kissed for some time now. I ran my fingers through his hair and I smiled. We stared into his eyes. I moved my legs so I was straddling him.He moved until he was laying on his pillow. I ran my ginger tips along his jawline and I kissed his cheek.

  "You're Beautiful" He muttered. i blushed and I stared at him.

  "Well, I always thought you were handsome..." I said giggling. He just shrugged and smiled. I giggled and hit his shoulder. "Cocky" I said smiling. he just shrugged and smiled. He rolled over until we were on our sides facing each other.

  He kissed my forehead and he pulled me closer to him and I snuggled into his chest. He rubbed my lower back and soon enough I fell asleep.

~

  I woke up later on, only to find Roman not in the bed beside me. I looked around the room and I sighed. No one. I reached for my phone and I unlocked it. It was only 7:30 now. I didn't sleep for that long. I had message from my secret admirer. I know its Roman but Im not going to change the name. I clicked on it.

  "I think you should reconsider and go to the dance with me on Friday

I smiled and began to reply back.

  I guess I will :) But I don't have a dress :(

He replied.

 I got it..now don't worry your pretty little head about it :)

I smiled and texted back.

 Then I guess im going:) See ya then

I put my phone down and I slid out of bed and stretched. I walked to my dresser and picked up my laptop and I moved back to the bed. I opened it and the screen came up. I went to a video calling app and I called AJ and Eva. To my luck they both responded. I smiled and looked at both of them. Aj looked at the screen and then away and began to press buttons on her controller. She must of been playing video games. Eva was sitting there.

  "Well...It looks like Im going to the dance" I said cheesing to myself. Aj threw her controller down violently and she screamed.Eva screamed as well. I had to turn down the volume and I laughed. "Yeah, I have a date"  I said smiling.

 "Who?!" Aj exclaimed as she went to pick up her controller. "Im so sorry baby" She whispered to it and kissed it before setting it down gently. IUt got silent. Eva and I just stared at her. "What?" She asked rolling her eyes.

  "Okay then! so who is your date?" Eva asked changing the subject. I smiled and folded my hands together and stared at the screen. Aj began to drink some juice as she stared at the screen.

  "Um...Roman" As soon as I said that Eva froze and Aj spit out her juice.

 "Excuse me, who?!" AJ snapped. I looked at her and repeated myself.

 "Roman Reigns.." I spoke softly. "Remember how I told you guys everything about my secret admirer?" They didn't respond. I sighed and just continued. "Well..he came here today and he told me everything..he is the secret admirer.."I said.

  "Im sorry that doesn't seem accurate because he has a girlfriend" Eva said shaking her head and leaving the chat. I frowned and only Aj sat on my screen.

  "I think you need to think long and hard bout this Liz..I will always be here for you but something about this doesn't seem right..and I have a bad feeling about this..and you know me..I will always give my honest opinion no matter what"

  I then got easily annoyed. "Look Aj..Roman is my secret admirer and I know it..He wouldn't lie to me and Im going to the dance with him wether you like it or not" I said. Aj just shook her head.

 "I don't care if you are going to the dance with Zack Ryder...something doesn't seem right and Im sorr for Eva and I looking out for you..Just  think about it Liz..honestly" SHe said before hanging up. I sighed in frustration and I slammed my laptop shit and I pushed it aside. This is garbage. They aren't being very supportive. Roman is the one I know it. He makes me feel special and everything else. He would never lie to me. He doesn't even have a girlfriend. If he did why would he waste time talking to me?

  I sighed and I threw myself off of the bed. I stood in front of my mirror as I turned the light on. I smiled  at myself and imagined myself in a gorgeous dress and just having fun. I can't believe I actually considered going to the dance after such short notice. I honestly don't seem like the type to go to dances. I scrunched up my eyebrows and I sat myself back on the bed. I sat there thinking for a minute. I tapped my knee.

  All of the text messages.

All the gifts.

  Him barely being in class.

 The kiss in the hospital.

  It's really him.

  I smiled to myslef and the kiss we shared earlier in here today raced through my mind. When we kissed in the hospital that night it felt amazing as well. His lips were so soft just like the kiss we had today. I honestly thought this was all a prank turns outit's as real as it gets.

{Comments?Votes?}

{What do you think?}

{What do you think Eva's problem is?}

{Are you happy for Elizabeth that she found him?}

{Do you agree with What Eva and AJ said or are you on Elizabeths side?}

Goldie_PreppyGee