Chapter 7 (Elizabeth)

I took a few deep breaths as doctors and nurses rushed in to calm me down. After a while my heart rate monitor began to go at it's regular pace. They all glanced at me once more before walking out the room once again leaving me here with no type of news what so ever.

Eva and Aj were in the room sitting watching me with sad eyes. They vowed not to leave which I had no problem with. For once it feels good to have company around me.

"Well look who finbally ended up like me" A voice said interrupting the good moments.

There stood my mother with a smug look on her face.

I look at her in pure confusion. "What are you talking about?"

She just let out a harsh chuckle and scratched at her skin repeatidly. "You're pregnant aren't you...what fool knocked you up?" She asked in disgust.

I stared at her in disbelief. I have no idea where all the boldness came from but I actually like it.

"Mom, are you kidding me?! I am nothing like you..you fucked up your life with drugs! I hate the woman you have become!" At this rate tears were streaming down my face. "I want the mother who would always be there for me..to play silly little games and just have fun..and ever since dad left you have turned to drugs and you completely neglect me and you don't even care! I hate you!"

With that she stormed over to me and slapped me so hard that it stung. I am pretty sure that is just another bruise added to my life. I brushed my hair out of my face and I felt my blood rushing. Soon enough my heart rate monitor started to go ballistic again.

Then Eva and Aj yanked my mother back and once again more doctors and nurses had came in to calm me down.

For a minute I had forgotten that Eva and Aj were in the room when I was arguing with my so called mother. Now they witness what I go through everyday. This is not the way I would want them to witness her. They meet her as the monster she is now. I wanted them to meet her as the sweet loving mother she once was.

I tried to get off the bed but the doctors and nurses were holding me back.

Then my mother bursted into the room looking pissed as ever.

"You good for nothing piece of worthless space...you are nothing..you are the god for saken reason your dad left! You will be nothing! No one cares about you ...I hate you!!' She screamed. "I wish you weren't born...your father and I would still be together now!" She snapped.

Tears burned my eyes. Slowly falling down. Everything became dizzy and blurry. Yet that didn't stop me from breaking away from the doctors grip. Soon enough I see Aj jump on her and tackle her to the ground.

"That's not what you say to your daughter!!' She screamed while hitting her.

One of the doctors must of called security because a whole bunch of them came and pulled Aj away from my mother. I watched in shock, horror and tad bit of excitement.

All of a sudden I let out a piercing scream as I watched my drug addict of a mother be put in cuffs by actual police officers.

"Julia Gronson, you are under arrest for drug use and abuse, every thing you say can and will be used against you" The office spoke in a gruff tone as he pulled her away. She gave me one last look. It was filled with fear and hatred. Hard to tell between the two in such a hard look.

Tears streamed down my face and I tried harder than ever to get out of the grip. Eva came rushing in to help calm me down.

"Liz, it's okay...it's going to be okay.." SHe said trying to sooth me but it wasn't working. All of a sudden I feel a pain shoot up in my arm as one of the nurses stab a needle into my school.

Soon enough everything became blurry and fuzzy. Then I was out like a light.

<>

I woke to a bright sunlight.

So I have been knocked out all night? Geez.

I groan a bit at the pain in my arm and head. I rub my arm as I sit up slowly.

"Liz?" A female voice called out. I turned my head only to see Eva still sitting there looking tired as ever. I widened my eyes in shock.

"Y-you stayed?..." i asked in disbelief. She shrugged and chuckled.

"It's only fair.. You have been through so much honestly you need someone here wether it's me or Aj" She said putting her hair up.

I sighed and looked down. "I wish you didn't have to witness my mother like that.. I hate how she is honestly.." I said slowly.

She sighed and looked down as well. "it's okay my dad was the same way...he turned to drugs and cigarettes when things weren't going well...he would always take his anger on my mother and sometimes even me...after a while my mom finally took a stand and fought back..soon enough she put him in rehab..then we got the family we always wanted..happy"

Maybe it wasn't needed to judge someone else who always seems perfect. Those type of people always have a story behind them. So I have no right. Eva's life wasn't easy either we both go through the same problems..only thing is...I still go through the same problem.

"I want my mom to go to rehab....i want her to be better..even though I hate her for everything she has doen she is stil my mother." I said softly. Eva just nods in understanding.

"Where's Aj?" I asked out of curiousity. Eva then broke out into a soft fit of giggles. I looked at her strangely. She looked at me.

  "She had to leave because she wasn't stable to stay..I think she is banned" WIth that I burst out in a fit of giggles. I sighed normally and looked up at the ceiling.

  "So where do you think is going to happen?" She asked. I looked at her knowing what she meant by that question.

  "I don't even know to tell you the truth..they are just going to put me in an orphanage or something" I sigh. "I don't even know...and for Dean? He can go to hell for all I care"

  Eva just nodded. "Well if it could make you feel better..I believe you can fit in my suitcase with your petite self and we could move all the way to Cananda and have a bacon selling buisness...trust it would be all legal..." She said with a sly smile.

  "Aj can come with too right?!" I asked playing along. She nodded and we broke out into laughter.

 Soon enough our fun time was cut short by the door opening and in walking a child services woman. I could easily tell. I have seen so many walk in and out of my. I could see and smell one from a mile away. It's pretty sad to tell you the truth. Those are the type of people I dont want to see on a weekly basis.

  " Ah, you are awake Ms.Gronson"

{Comments?Votes?}

{Let me know what you think, No ghost readers please with cookies on top.}

  _PreppyAlsina_