Chapter 23 {Elizabeth & Dean}

It was finally out of school. The cool air hit my face as I walked out of the school building. Today being in there was just irritating. It just wasn't a good day. I sighed and I just stood outside. Now that I am out here. I have no damn clue on how I am going to get home. I sighed. AJ and Eva already left and I don't know anyone else. There is no way in hell that Im going to ask Dean. Speaking of Dean.I watched him as he walked out the school building with Seth and surprisingly Roman. I thought he wasn't here at all. Must of came in late.

  Dean was making his way to his car. Seth was following behind him but kept his gaze on his phone. Then there was Roman who was staring at me. I looked at him with confusion and he just smiled at me. He then gave me a wink then went inside the car with Dean and Seth. I rolled my eyes and I sat down on the steps.I didn't want to call my new mom or dad because I don't want to bother them. They are probably at work or something. I sighed. I wonder how far Dean's house is from here. I guess I could use exercise.

  I got up from the steps and I put in my ear buds and connected them to my phone. I play Smackdowns theme song "Born To Run" I don't know what it is about that song it just puts me in a comfortable setting. I put on my Hood and I began my long stroll to the house. 

  I couldn't help but feel as if someone was watching me. I just ignored the feeling and continued my way. This is the same way Eva came down from the house so I am just following it. I don't exactly know how long it is going to take but I know I will get there. I turned up the volume in my ears and I found myself walking a bit faster. I then feel a hand on my shoulder and pull me back.

~Dean~

  I drove home. Roman, Seth and I got out the car and we walked to the front door. I grabbed my house key and I unlocked the door and we walked in. My mom and Isabella were sitting in the kitchen. Mom was on her laptop and Isabella was on her Tablet. I shook my head at their use of technology.

  My mom looked up and scanned the three of us. "Where's Elizabeth?" Was the first thing that came out of her mouth. I looked at her.

  'What no Hi mom?" I asked with a small smile, hoping she would change the subject.She frowned and stood up.

  'Where is Elizabeth?" She asked sounding more annoyed. I just shrugged. I had no idea where she was I thought she would be here by now. I thought she had caught a ride with Eva or something.

  "I don't know where she is" I said nonchalantly. She stared at me as if I was crazy. Isabella scrunched up her face and scoffed. I looked at her weirdly. She just rolled her eyes and left the kitchen going upstairs. I have no idea what is going on with her. She has been acting way more distant from me and I don't like it one bit. I turned my attention back to my mom who looked like she was ready to explode.

  "So you didn't wait for her?!" She asked raising her voice. I shrugged once again.

 "I thought she had gotten a ride with Eva  or something"

"So, you didn't ask her for comfirmation?!"

"I didn't see her outside when I left!"

  Roman decided to butt in. "I told you she was standing out there and Eva and AJ left already by the time Liz got out there" HE said adding his two cents. I glared at him and huffed.

 "Maybe I just didn't hear" I said beginning to walk off to my room.

  "Dean! GO back out there and go look for her!!" My mom snapped. I stopped at the first few steps and looked back at her.

  "You have a car, you go find her since you seem to care about her alot more lately" IO said turning back around and making my way upstairs to my room. I slammed my bedroom door and I sat myself on the bed. I sighed and I laid back on my bed.

  ~Elizabeth~

  I screamed as I was spun around by the person/ I swung my hand out and I slapped the person in the face. he groaned and I stepped away from him. The person looked up at me and removed his hood. I instantly felt bad when I realized it was Dolph. I sighed of relief and shook my head. "Oh my God, Dolph I should hurt you!!" I exclaimed. I was way more relieved that it wasn't a killer.

  HE chuckled softly and rubbed his cheek. "Im pretty sure you already did" I pouted and I rubbed his cheek.

  "Sorry about that you just scared me that's all" I said. He just nodded and pulled me into a side hug.

  "Sorry about that" He apologized. I just nodded and smiled.

 "Apology accepted" I said smiling. He chuckled and we began to walk with each other.

  "So how come you are walking around here alone?" He asked. I just shrugged.

  "AJ and Eva already left by the time I got out there..probably going to get ready for the dance on Friday..and I didn't want to bother Dean..I don't really like him" I said shoving my hands in my pockets. He chuckled and nodded in agreement.

  "I can agree with you on that one. I don't really like him that much either." He said shaking his head. I just chuckled and he let out a sigh. "So...are you going to the dance?" He asked looking at me nervously. I looked at him and shook my head.

  "No and I don't plan too..are you?" I asked him. At first he looked disappointed but shrugged.

 "Yeah I am going. Im going with Alicia" He informed. I grimaced and stared at him. I looked away from him and shook my head.

  'What?" He asked.

  I just shrugged and shook my head. "Oh nothing..It's just nice that you are going with someone I don't like. But I don't care Im not going anyways" I said with a slight chuckle.

  "Jealous?" He asked with a slight smirk. I looked at him with an amused look.

  "I just said I didn't care Ziggler, don't flatter yourself" I said chuckling. he just rolled his eyes.

  Then we finally made it to my house. "Thanks Ziggler" I said crossing my arms. He nodded and pulled me into a tight hug. I giggled and hugged him back. He kissed my forehead and he left. I smiled and I unlocked the door and I walked inside. I was greeted by a deadly hug from my "Mom"

  "Oh god, are you okay?!" She asked as she stared a me with a worried expression. I smiled softly and nodded.

 "Yes, I am okay and I am sorry I worried you. I would have called but I thought you were at work or busy" I said. She just shook her head and she hugged me again.

 "NO, no it's okay" She said. I hugged back and she pulled away.

  "Well. I am going to prepare dinner so you can go releax if you'd like" She said with a small smile. I looked at her and smiled.

  "DO you need any help?" I asked.She looked at me with a delighted look.

  "If you would like to, I would appreciate it" She said.

  "Okay then" I said smiling."I will be back soon" I said as I ran upstairs to get more comfortable.

   I walked into my bedroom and I stopped at the doorway as soon as I opened. I turned on the light and I see Roman sitting on my bed.

{What do you think?}

{Comments On Dean's actions?}

{Why do you think Roman is in her room?}

Goldie_PreppyGee