Chapter 25 {Dean}

I sat in my room feeling rather confused and I don't know why. I just stared up at the blank ceiling and sighed. I got off the bed and I walked across the hall to Isabellas room and i opened the door to see her laying on the bed on her laptop with her earbuds plugged in. She looked up at me and then back down at her laptop. I scrunched my eyebrows up in confusion. She has been acting all weird towards me lately. Everytime I say something to her she gives me a mean attitude. She ignores me like im not even here anymore. Something is really wrong in that perspective.

  I walked inside her room and I sat on the bed in front of her. She looked up at me and she picked up her laptop and placed in her lap and scooted away from me. I looked at her with confusion.

   "Whats your problem, Bella?"She just glared at me and looked back at the laptop.

  "You know?It sucks knowing that you have a monster for a brother"She said. You could easily pick out the disappointment in her voice. I just stared at her.She peeked up at me and looked down.

  "Yeah, I know and remember what you did to Elizabeth.How could you be so mean to her?She is so nice. You may not like her but I do and I feel so much better that we have another  female around  here.Now I can have more girly conversations and I dont have to deal with you.  You were never like this before. You were always so nice but I guess not"She said not looking at me once.

   I sat there feeling hurt that my sister feels that way. She chooses someone who hasn't been here since day one over her own brother. This makes me feel horrible. She claims she doesn't want anything to do with me. My parents are disappointed in me I already know, Elizabeth and Eva hate me, and now my sister doesn't like me.

  I looked at my sister and shook my head. I got off her bed and walked out the bedroom and slammed the door shut behind me. I felt a tight pain in my chest.I heaved and I punched the wall next to me. I ignored the pain in my fist and I stormed downstairs.

   I walked into the kitchen, into the fridge, grabbing the six pack of beer. I slammed the fridge as hard as I could. Surprised it didn't break off. I went out to the backyard and I popped open a can of the beer and I chugged it down.  Thoughts of my grandmother passed through my mind. I miss that lady. She is the only person I would go to when I messed up. She is the only one who understands me. Now she is gone. She was the one that made me good.

  Tears streamed down my face as I chugged down the beer. I threw as far as I could. I grabbed another can of beer and just drank it, ignoring the burning sensation to my throat. I slammed the unfinished can of beer down on the ground and I stood. up. I kicked the chair I was sitting on down. I screamed to the top of my lungs and I raked my fingers through my hair. I kicked everything that was in sight. From chairs to glass tables and the pack of beer that was left on the floor.

   Elizabeth came running outside.I was facing the pool and I stared up st the starry sky."Dean.." I ignored and more tears flew down my cheeks.

   "Why did you leave me?!You promised you would never leave!"I screamed out to the sky. I began to slowly shake and I fell down to my knees and punched at the ground.  "Why did you leave me here.."I muttered as I stared at the ground.

  "Im so fucked up..why am I here..I dont deserve to be here anymore. ..everybody hates me..im fucked up.."Tears just kept falling down my cheeks and I didnt care. Yes I cry. Probably the most sadistic emotional guy you will ever meet.

  I was shaking nonstop as I ran my hands over the cold pavement near the pool."Dean?!" a voice screamed out. I looked up and turned around to see my mother running towards me. I glanced at Elizabeth who looked hurt and confused.

  Mom came to my side. "Dean are you-" I cut her off .

   "Don't fucking talk to me!!!" I screamed at her causing her to jump.

  "Jonathan you will not talk to me in that tone, I am your mother!!" She said with a hardened look.

   "You dont deserve the damn title of a mother after what you did..you took her from me!!!"I yelled standing up. She looked at me with confusion.

   "Yes Jessica you took my grandmother away from me!! Its been years but I can remember it as if it was just yesterday!  I twisted my ankle running outside in front yard. She let me play outside as she was making lunch. She came running out as soon as I yelled for her and then you came...you never let her explained what happened...you blamed it on her claimed that she did it..it was my fault!!Mine!!Not hers!!You caused her a heart attack!!You put her on the death bed!Its all your fault. .you never came to her in the hospital, you never went to her funeral and you never visited her grave..you did nothing! !!!You didnt even care!!I will never forgive you! You took away the one woman who ever understood me..you took away the good in me"

   I glared at her with disgust as she stood there and was in full on tears.But I didnt care.  I grabbed the pack of beer that I kicked over and I went inside the house pushing past Elizabeth and now Isabella who was in tears.  The little girl who was supposed to be by my side.

  I went upstairs and I slammed my room door shut. I sat on my bed and I rubbed the back of my neck. I set the beer down and I got off my bed and I reached under my bed and sat on the floor as I held a big frame of my grandmother and I hugging in the small kitchen in her house.

I miss her.

{Comments?Votes?}

{What do you think of this chapter?}

{I honestly had struggles finishing this chapter. I was honestly crying writing this..im an emotional person.I can relate}

{Let me know what you think }

Goldie_PreppyGee