Chapter 31 {Elizabeth}

I swear I have never shopped so hard in my life. My feet kill me and I feel like a complete noodle. So this is what being a girl feels like? Honestly I haven't been able to experience being a complete girl because of my old lifestyle. i am happy thats over. Only thing is, I just want my mother. O hope she is okay. Maybe I should pay her a visit, just to see how she is doing. I should visit either Saturday or after the dance.

  Yeah I am pretty sure I am still going. I got a dress, heels and other jewelry. I guess you could say I am going all out because I have never been to a dance before. Not even one party. I guess this dance will change things up for me.

  I still need to talk to Eva about Dean. I haven't talked to her or Aj yet. I miss them actually.

~

  I collapsed on my bed as I dropped my bags. I kicked off my shoes and took off my socks. I then wiggled my toes and sighed of relaxation. "Ugh freedom" I groaned out. I heard a knock on my door as I stared up at the ceiling.

  "Come in!" I spoke out. The door opened and in walked Dean. I reached for my phone in my pocket and it was 5. Damn we have been out that long, huh.

  "Hey Dean" I greeted as he walked in, shut the door behind him and sat himself on the couch.

  "Hey..so..I got a question" He said folding his hands. I pulled myself up and sat indian style and folded my hands as well. I looked at him with curiosity. 

  "Why didn't you tell me you were dating Roman?" He asked. I looked at him strangely.

  "How did you know that?"

"So it's true huh?"

"I ..I didn't think it would matter.."

"It matters because you are dating my best friend...I think you should dump him" 

  I looked up at him as if he was crazy and I just shook my head. "No!~ Why would I do that?!" I exclaimed.

  He looked at me as if I was stupid. "You two obviously aren't right for each other. Roman is nothing but a dirty player you think he is going to settle down with you and tell me the honest truth. Do you even actually have feelings for him> Do you acutally love him for him or the fact that he is your secret admirer"

  I looked at him and shock. "Yeah, I know all about the secret admirer shit how wouldn't I know. Shit spreads around school like a disease.No one can learn how to keep their mouth shut"

  I was honestly speechless.

  "Well at least I know you aren't lying. Have fun at the dance since you are going with Roman. But when he breaks your heart don't come frying to me." he stood up and walked to the door. He opened it and looked back at me.  

 "Consider what I said as a one and only warning" He said beofre walking out of the room and closing the door shut behind him.

  Not one. Not even once chance to speak what I had to say. He had completely caught me off guard. It was all just happening so fast. Him flooding me crazy questions. Of course I had no time to answer.  What he said really stuck to me though. I don't care about the fact that he knew about Roman or that he was actually my secret admirer. What clung to me was the fact that he asked me if I truly loved Roman. Do I? Or do I really just care about Roman because he is my secret admirer. Both would make some type of sense.