Chapter 4 (Dean)

I woke up to the sun shining in on my face. I groaned and rubbed my face. I looked to see if Nikki was still here. Yeah I remember last night and it was pretty damn good.

  I realized that she was no longer here. Okay good. I sighed and stretched and got out of my bed. I walked into my bathroom and I turned on the light. I was already naked so I just turned on the hot water and waited. I cracked my knuckles and some bones which soothed me completely.I raked my hands through my messy hair and stepped into the shower and washed myself in Axe. I washed my hair as well. Always have to smell good. I have an image to maintain.

  Once I finished my shower I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I felt more refreshed than ever.

  I walked out the bathroom to have my towel dropped and I put on some briefs and then I walk to my closet. I put on some dark jeans, a gray t shirt and comfortable sneakers. I sprayed on some cologne and I combed my hair down.

I was satisfied with my self and I grabbed my phone and car keys and I walked downstairs.

  I walked out my house and made it to my car. Once I got inside I reached into my glove compartment for my pack of cigarettes and my lighter. I took one out and I lit one up and I smoked. I sighed of relaxation and I just took a few more puffs and threw it out.

  I then started up my car and made my way to my domain. Which was school. Everybody loved me. I could care less about the work I just want to be there because of my boys and the girls.

  I parked into the school parking lot. School wasn't far from me either.

  I got out my car only to be greeted by Roman. We slapped hands.

  "What's up Romes?" He just shrugged.

  "Eh nothing much" I just nodded. "Where is two tones" I asked,

  He began to laugh. "He didn't feel like coming..playing sick..so we can't mess with too much people while he is gone..that's his orders" Roman said. I just laughed and we leaned on the hood of my car.

  Roman had his arms crossed and he just chuckled. I glanced at him. "What's so funny?"  I asked. He then pointed. Only to see Elizabeth walking in to the parking lot. I cringed at the sight of her. She irritates the living hell out of me. The sight of her makes me shiver inside. Not even the good way. She isn't even that attractive. She is annoying and she thinks she is better than everyone. That's why she gets beat up almost every damn day.

  Yeah I witness it most times but I do do anything about it? Nope, because I do not give a damn about her. She is nothing to me. Absolutely nothing and she will never be anything. That's what I know. I wonder why she is even in wrestling school. She obviously won't make it. Why would she even try?

  I examined her more closely. I noticed a small bruise on the side of her cheek. It was turning purple. She probably fell along the way. I chuckled to myself. "God I can't stand her" I muttered.

  Roman looked at me sideways. "Why? She is the only girl in this whole damn school that's not a whore...no one likes her.. I mean I would never get into bed with her...but anyways she doesn't do a damn thing to you..if anything she doesn't do a damn thing to anybody..so I don't see why she gets jumped everyday" HE spoke.

  I just ran my tongue over my lips and shook my head. 'She thinks she is better than everybody..I mean come on now..she attempts to hold her head up high thinking she is something but it's cleary not working"