Problem with Dennis

Dennis P.O.V
It's been about year now since me and Winnie became a thing.

Everyone has been making a big deal about it ever since. We honestly don't see why it's such a big deal. After all, Winnie's been here for about a year now.

I think I'll go outside and take a fly. I ran to the edge of my room and jumped out of the window.

The view of the moon was incredible, the wind rushing past me felt like it was lifting me off the ground rather than me falling to it.

I turned into a bat before I hit the ground and started flying through the woods.

I sat a top an old tree clinging to life in the middle of the forest, staring at the hotel from the distance.

So this is what it's all to huh. Well I can't say I'm not happy. I got everything I always wanted.

The love of my life, a great home, understanding family.

I can't complain.

Winnie P.O.V

Everything's been perfect ever since I moved into the hotel! I get to see Dennis every single day and I get my own room!

I wonder what's been up with Dennis though, he doesn't seem to be acting like his normal self.

He shows..less emotions, than when I first knew him. Maybe it's just the awkward teen years.

Hmm..but I don't feel the same at all, and we're about the same age.

It just doesn't seem like he's been showing the same feelings towards me as I've been giving towards him.

I should talk to him.

Later that day

Dennis P.O.V
"So Winnie what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked her.

"It's just..you haven't been acting the same as when we first met." She replied.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked her confused.

"Dennis am I your zing?" She said suddenly.

"Yes of corse!" I replied quickly. A moment of silence ran over us. "Do you not think that?..." I asked her.

"Well you seem to be..bored..with me. Don't you think?..." Winnie said looking at the ground as if she had done something wrong.

"No no no! Don't think that!" I said trying to cheer her up. "I could never get bored of you!" I added.

"Then why does it seem like you are?" She asked me.

I remained silent for a moment. "I don't know. Maybe we've lost part of our spark." I said to her. "After all we haven't zinged in a while." I added.

I could tell she was shocked to hear this. I could barely believe it either.