Reunited?

Dennis P.O.V
I don't know how long I've been here, it feels like days but I know it's only been a few hours. I couldn't escape this place if I tried, not to mention if I did Bella would kill me.

I have to at least try to find my way out of here. I can't just stay here and expect everyone to come and save my ass.

I, somehow, got into this and I have to get out of it as well. I kicked myself up and booked it for the entrance of the cave. But as I tried five dark figure figures came flying down from the top of the cave and blocked my back.

"We can't let ya go yet little man!" One of them said to me leaning over me.

I'm outnumbered. There's no way I can take on all of them at once! I ran to the other side of the cave and tried to get as much distance between them and me as possible.

Running further into the darkness I stoped and turned around to see if they were still there. I couldn't them..but then again I can't see anything.

All I know is that I'm still ali-

Winnie P.O.V
Where am I? What is this place? Where's Dennis? I want to go back home! I want to find Dennis! Dennis where are you!!!

......

"Huh?.." I opened my eyes to see that I'm apparently in some kind of cave, I don't know who owns it..or if it's abandoned. And I have no idea how I got here.

I looked out of the entrance to the cave and saw that it was extremely high off ground level, there's no way I can climb back down from here.

"Where the hell am I anyway?" 

"Who's there!" I heard something behind me! It had wings I could tell! Whatever the hell it is I'm ready to kill it!

"Calm down Winnie..." it said to me. "What? Who the hell are you?! How do you know my name!?!" So many questions came into my head and I don't appear to be getting any answers.

"You'll know soon enough Wolfy..now you asked me how I know your..character, correct?" It said to me.

"Yes! How the hell do you know me! And who are you!!"

"I cannot reveal my identity to you yet. But I can tell you how I know of your name."

"Then talk!!"

"No need, just watch."

He went back into the darkness and got something..it sounded like a body. Who is this guy...

Wait..I know that smell...it can't be.

He threw the body out into the light and.."Dennis!!" I yelled panicking at the sight of his limb body.

Please don't be dead...

______________________________
Authors Note:
From this point on in the story, I got inspiration from the creator of "Dennis X Winnie" maniacmaverick33 go check him out, he's awesome. Also I'm renaming the story "Dennis X Winnie | Dark" cuz it makes more sense revolving around the plot.