Power

Winnie P.O.V
"So you boys gonna make a move or not?" I was surprised to hear this come from Dracula's mouth. I thought he would have been the smartest one and not provoke the mutant human bats.

"Papa Drac what are you doing??" I heard Dennis whisper to him. "Baiting them." Dracula whispered back. Luckily with my great hearing I was able to hear everything they were saying.

Bella began to growl, Dracula probably knew how arrogant Bella is when it comes to his pride and immediately went for that instead. Promoting him to attach first...I hope that wasn't a stupid decision.

"Boys! Attack!" Bella yelled at the top of his lungs. I looked behind me and before I knew it a swarm of what looked like mutant man-bats were flying at full speed in my direction.

I tried to cover my head so they wouldn't hurt me. "Oh no you don't!" Bella yelled grabbing my arms and picking me up and placing me on his shoulder. I tried to kick and punch him as much as possible but nothing worked. "Your coming with me.." he said before flying off with me.

Dennis P.O.V
I couldn't believe what I was seeing, it was a swarm of..Bella..coming directly for us. I didn't know what to do anymore. I lost all my energy and I began waiting for my death.

~Flashback~
"Here you go Dennis, I got this one for you." Winnie said handing me my gift. "Thanks Winnie! I got this one for you." I said handing Winnie my gift as well.

Everything was going perfect, today was Christmas Day and I had just handed Winnie her gift. Finally she was going to see this, I've been hiding this from her for months so I could give it to her today.

"Come on open yours first! I really want to see your reaction" I said to her. "Haha fine ok I'll open it, but you have to open yours next" I always found it cute when she played around like that. "You have yourself a deal" I said back to her.

She opened it and took out the diamond neckless from the box. "Dennis..it's beautiful. How in the hell were ever able to afford this??" She said staring at me in amazement. "I didn't. I made it myself" I said back to her.

"You made this!?? How?!" She said in excitement with slight tears in her eyes. "That I cannot tell you my love" I said back to her with a smile on my face.

She sat next to me speechless for a moment, "Merry Christmas Winnie" I said to her. "Thank you" she said to me as we began to hug.

"Hey wait you have to open yours now!" She said to me pulling away from our embrace. "Oh yeah I forgot about our deal" I said as I looked down at my gift.

"Open it silly!" She said pushing me a little. "Ok ok" I said laughing back at her. I opened the box to discover a charm bracelet. It even had my birthstone on it, and the words "Dennis & Winnie" engraved onto it.

"Wow Winnie..this is incredible." I said taking the bracelet out of its box. "Thanks" she said pulling her hair back. "I made it myself" she continued.

"Wow really?? This is amazing!" I said back to her now putting it around my arm. "Merry Christmas Dennis..." she look up at me.

"Merry Christmas Winnie."

~End of Flashback~

"Dennisivitch! This isn't a time to be contemplating if we're going to make it out of this! It's time to fight! Focus!" I heard from Papa Drac, I've never heard him sound to serious in my life. But he was right. I can't stand here like a dumbass and just WAIT! I swore to protect Winnie and doing this would be breaking my promise to her.

I stand my ground and get into my fighting stance. I focus my energy and power up. My eyes begin to glow a bright blue as I could feel my powers running through my entire body.

I could see literally every one of them, and every one of them dies right now....