Death

[Gore Warning]

Winnie P.O.V

I immediately started to smile and my eyes instantly teared up. I could hardly believe my eyes. It was my boyfriend Dennis...he's okay.

"Let her go Bella" he said boldly. I could tell he was full of rage and aggression by his eyes and posture. He was...still and steady. His body wasn't even moving, it didn't even look like he was breathing. And his eyes were glowing blue.

"Never!!" Bella yelled back at him. Bella then ran back at me and grabbed me by the waists so i couldn't run. His giant hand and long claws felt cold and lifeless. He held his other hand in front of my neck, he was easily making it clear that if Dennis tried anything he was likely kill me with his claws...

I didn't move at all. All i could do was look at Dennis and look back at Bella in fear. I didn't want tot die before I got the chance to make up with Dennis. Not today. But what else could I do? If I tried anything he would definitely kill me.

I was out of options.

Dennis P.O.V

He's holding Winnie at killing point. One wrong move out of me and he'll kill her. "Everyone. Don't. Move. A muscle." I demanded from everyone.

"Dennisivitch, what are you going to do?" Papa Drac asked me quietly. I didn't answer. "Dennis. Please save her." I heard Wayne whisper behind me. "I will" was all I wanted to say.

I've been working on this for years. I don't know if it will work or not but it's my last choice. I might die doing this but...well..oh well.

General P.O.V

Dennis's eyes went all blue and he charged at Bella faster than anyone could see him, all anyone could make out was a blue eyed blur in the darkness going faster than the eye could perceive.

Bella however noticed what Dennis was trying to pull and unfortunately he swung at Winnie.

"Dennisivitch!" "Dennis!" was all Dennis could hear from behind him. He had yet to know if he had Winnie or not in his hands. Until...

"Dennis! Its you!"

Dennis looked down into his arms and saw Winnie in his arms smiling to see him. She was perfectly fine. Winnie was so happy that Dennis actually pulled it off, she was crying and holding onto him tightly. 

But Dennis soon put her down and turned around to Bella, showing his back to Winnie. Upon turning around he exposed to Winnie that when Bella slashed at her...Bella actually hit him. 

Dennis had taken the hit for her. Winnie looked at the scar on Dennis's back horrified at how big and bloody it was. 

A few seconds later Dennis passed out on the ground. There was silence in the cave, Winnie was staring at Dennis's body unsure if he was dead or not. But this fear of not knowing only made her more angry. 

She looked up at Bella with death in her eyes, down on all fours, growling as loud as she could. "Now now...calm down doggy" Bella said in a futile attempt to try and calm her down but it was no use.

Winnie was in pure rage mode, ready to exact revenge on the one who might have just taken her zing away from her. 

She ran pounced on Bella, slowing ripping his wings apart so he couldn't fly away. All that could be heard was the tearing of skin and bone and screaming from the man-bat creature. 

She then tore the skin off Bella's arms, legs, and body, everyone else could be seen looking away or staring in disbelief at Winnie. 

Winnie then used her own claws to finally and slowly rip off Bella's head until he stopped making noise. 

Everyone stood there terrified to go anywhere near Winnie, but Winnie at the time didn't care. She went back to Dennis and collapsed in front of his body crying.