All Couples Argue

Winnie P.O.V
"So just because we haven't zinged in a while your saying you don't like me anymore!"

I was furious with him for thinking this. How could be STOP liking the person he's loved for years just because "we haven't zinged in a while."

"No no no I'm not saying that! I'm just saying maybe we should be separated for a while to try and rekindle that spark you know." He said trying to cover his lies.

"So you want to break up?? What happened to all our plans to get married and have kids together!" I yelled.

"Nooo!! I don't want to break up! But just hear me out ok??" He said trying to defend himself.

"Fine, say what your thinking." I told him with my arms crossed.

"Ok. When two people are separated for a long time, they miss each other more and more. Just like how much we missed each other before you started living here." He said.

"Ok and?" I said back in a bratty tone.

"And, if we're separated for a while we can think about why we miss the other and get what we use to have back." He replied.

I was speechless at this, he actually WANTED to be separated from me. He use to never want to leave my side, now he wants to leave me completely just to "rekindle our spark."

"You know what I don't care, do whatever you want. I'll let you make the choice." I said still extremely pissed.

"Ok. I'm sorry but believe me this will work." He said trying to smile at me.

"Mhm" I still couldn't him, I guess he doesn't like me as much as I thought he did.

"I still love you" he said before jumping out of the window and turning into a bat to fly away.

"Wait Dennis!" But he was already gone. "I love you to" I faintly said missing him already.

Dennis P.O.V
Flying over the what would seem to be infinite trees of this forest, I started to think.

What I just did will have two possible outcomes:

Either this will work and me and Winnie will be back together stronger than before.

Or Winnie will break up with me out of frustration and will never want to see me again for leaving her like that.

...man I hope it's the first option. Ugh but I can't turn back now! I already made my choice!

Although I'm starting to fear it was the wrong one. And I think Winnie knows that for sure.

But again, she told me to make my choice and I made it. And I hate myself for it.

A few minutes later I saw a cave up ahead, I decided to check it out.

"Hello!" I yelled in the cave as it echoed my voice.

I walked in using my night vision to see everything.

From what I was seeing nobody is in here. Until I heard a noise from behind me.

"Who's there!" I turned around raising my hand as I start to activate my powers. But nobody was there.

"Guess it was the wind knocking down a few rocks." I thought to myself.

Then I turned around and saw a giant figure flying towards me.

Everything went black.