Tore Apart

Winnie P.O.V
Dennis laid almost lifeless in front of me..I was praying and hoping that he wasn't dead.

"Who are you..tell me..who are you!!" The dark figure stepped out into the light so I could finally see who the hell this guy was and I could look him dead in the eye before slicing his head off....

"Hello Winnie.."

I stood there in horror, disbelief..I..I can't believe it's really him. I heard moaning coming from below me, it was Dennis..

"Dennis!" I called out to him! He's not dead! Thank God! "Winnie it's Bella.." "Shut up worm!!" As Dennis could faintly speak, he tried warning me about Bella but he stomped his giant foot onto his head.

"You see, Winnie! This is what happens when you mess with me! And my crew!" He motioned to a giant swarm of man bats behind him in the dark..I could see them all..

Their eyes glowing in the dark...

He picked up Dennis! "What are you doing?!" I yelled out running towards him.

Two figures can down from the top of the roof and grabbed both of my arms rendering me defenseless.

"It's like I said Winnie, this is what happens when you mess with me!"
"No!!!"

I didn't know how to respond..Bella walked over to the entrance of the cave and through Dennis over. My love..my zing..gone..right before my eyes and I couldn't do anything about it..

Everything's..going....

Dark

Dennis P.O.V
Where the hell am I?!? Winnie!! Wait..seriously where am I. I opened my eyes to find myself in the middle of the forest.

And not anywhere in the forest I'm familiar with. The last thing I remember was seeing Winnie in front of me.

I should turn into a bat to try and get a better view of the forest. But even flying over the trees I still had no idea where I was or even where Winnie was.

"Winnie!!!" I called out into the darkness...but I heard no responses.

However, I noticed a tree north from here. It was curly, and taller than the other trees in the forest.

It was..familiar to me somehow. Like I've seen it so many times before and I'm just now realizing it.

"Of course!!!" That's the tree that lies south of Hotel Transylvania! I see it all the time when I come out here to fly! How the hell have I not noticed it before!

Now I know where I'm going, and now I know exactly where I am. I'm going back to the Hotel to get help, and lots of it.

Who knows what those bastards could be doing to Winnie. I hope she's still alive...

.......

"Hold on my zing. I'll be back."