Winnie!

Dennis P.O.V
What is this?...
Where am I?...
What's happening?...
What's happening?!?!?

A dark figure appeared before me. It towered over me. Never have I felt such fear in my life other than the first time I was face to face with..Bella.

"You'll never see her again...she'll die and you won't be able to do anything about it..you..her..your family..everyone you love will die and there's nothing you can do to stop it from happening..."

The thing kept repeating these words over and over to me...I don't know why..what is it trying to do?...

Suddenly the darkness melted away from the figure and left a giant figure of..Bella..standing in front of me..just laughing.

"AHHHHH!!!!!"

~~Dennis wake's up~~

"WINNIE!! WINNIE!!" This was all I could yell! All I could say! All I could remember! Winnie! Winnie! Where is she?!?

"Dennisivitch! Calm down! You passed out you were having a nightmare!!" Papa Drac yelled trying to calm me down. "Oh...right i'm back at the Hotel." I finally got my sense of reality back and I know where I am now.

Wayne came up to me looking very concerned. "Dennis. Where is Winnie?" He said to me. "Where is my daughter?!?" Wanda said rushing up behind him. She was hysterical, she looked like she was losing her mind. But then again I did too a few minutes ago.

"I'm sorry. Auntie Wanda. Bella got her." These words crushed her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes in shock and disbelief.

Wayne looked at Wanda and looked back at me angrily. "You didn't try to save her!!" He yelled at me. "Actually...I got caught by Bella first. She came looking for me and there was nothing I could do to try and save her when Bella and his friends knocked me out and threw me out their cave down the side of a cliff."

No one could hardly believe what I said. Everyone was just staring at me in shock and disbelief, as if they were trying to pretend what I just said isn't true. And who can blame them, I hardly believe it either.

"Dennis are you ok?!?" My parents said to me in unison. "I don't care about that! I need to go back and rescue Winnie!"

"No! Dennisivitch your to beaten down, you can't do it alone." Papa Drac said trying to stop me. "Yeah, we'll come help you! Winnie is a part of the family and we all will help you save her!" Wayne said to me backing up Papa Drac.

"But if any of you guys get hurt.." "That's a sacrifice that we'll have to make to save Winnie." Wayne said interrupting me. I remained silent for a moment, not knowing what to say or even how to say it. Papa Drac walker up to me, my head was down not even showing my eyes.

"Come on Dennisivitch. We'll get her back." For some reason these words inspired me. I don't know what about them but..coming from Papa Drac..it just felt so reassuring.

I turned around and looked up at everyone. My eyes were glowing blue and I was filled with Determination.
I'm going to get my Winnie back.

"Ok. Let's do it."

(Oh and btw yes I did make an UNDERTALE reference at the end there. Favorite RPG of all time.)