Taking Sides

Winnie P.O.V
"I can't believe he would do that to me." I walked around my room ranting.

YEARS of living with him, YEARS of loving him all come down to this!

"*Sigh* Maybe I'm blowing this out of proportion." I thought to myself for a minute.

"Maybe this could have a "happy" ending if I just wait it out."

So I tried to wait.

A few hours later

Sigh..this waiting thing isn't good for us. Somehow, I don't know how, but somehow I know it isn't.

Deep in my heart I know me and Dennis aren't meant to be separated.

Which makes me beg the question, why did he do this on purpose on the first place?

I guess ignorance. Well it doesn't change the fact that he's been gone all day and I have no idea when he's coming back.

"Hey sweetie, what's wrong?" My mom saw me walking around depressed and said to me.

"Oh it's nothing mom." I replied back.
"Winnie I've known you for over one hundred years. I know something's wrong." She said back to me.

"*Sigh* Well Dennis left me a few hours ago and-" my mom immediately cut me off. "WHAT!? HE BROKE UP WITH YOU?!?" She yelled in a state of panic.

"Calm down mom your still pregnant! And no Dennis didn't break up with me!" I yelled back trying to calm her down.

"He just thought we needed to spend some time apart for a while." I said looking at the ground thinking back to that conversation.

"What?? Why?? Why would he want to be separated from you? I thought you two zinged." My mom replied back.

"We did..but that was years ago. We haven't zinged again in a while and "according to Dennis" we've lost that spark we use to have and therefore need to spend some time apart to "rekindle it." I said in a very sarcastic tone.

"Well honey..I'll admit he made the wrong choice but you are his zing and should still respect his decision about your relationship." My mom said back.

"Yeah I know. I'm trying" I said to her.

"Hey what's going on here?" My dad said walking in on our conversation.

"Oh it's just relationship problems with Dennis and Winnie." My mom explained the whole thing to my dad, which kinda made me embarrassed but I knew they were my parents so I knew it was kinda their job.

"What? Wow that's..well I guess I understand." My dad with a surprised look on his face.

"What do you mean you understand?" I asked him.

"Well..sweetie sometimes guys do need a bit of space from their mates." He said to me.

"Oh..ok" I said in a really depressed tone. "Wayne! That's not helping!" My mom said out of anger.

"Men aren't suppose to leave their mates for no good reason!" My mom said. "I know I know but this is a good reason!" My father said back.

They went on arguing about who was right and who was wrong about this issue.

The whole time they never even talked to me about it. They just kinda..forget I was here.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my Dennis to come back to me.

Well that's "if" he comes back to me.