Him

Dennis P.O.V
I woke up to see his face again, the one monster I never wanted to see again in my entire life.

The dude that tried to destroy me..he tried to destroy my family..he tried to destroy my friends..he almost killed my father..he hurt Winnie.

"Hello Bella..." I could tell he was waiting for me to wake up. He was sitting down next to me when I woke up, and he's standing over me as I think to myself.

"Well well well...hello Dennisivitch!" He seemed..happy about something. "Your in my house now..and sadly..you won't be getting out"

"What the hell are you talking about!" I yelled out in anger. "Oh you know what I'm talking about!!" He yelled back.

"This! This is revenge for when you banished me and my brothers from that stupid Hotel! And turned Vlad against us!!"

"You idiots had it coming.." I said smirking at him. "Shut up!!" He said before slapping me, his claws left a scratch mark on my face.

Winnie P.O.V
"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!" I couldn't stand to hear these idiots argue about MY relationship! "What's wrong honey??" "What is it Winnie??"

My parents freaked out for a second before I could regain my senses. "Mom..dad..I know your trying to help. Somehow. But this is MY relationship and I'M going to take it into MY hands!"

"Winnie what are you talking about??" My mom yelled in a scared tone.

"I'm going to find him." I said back to her. "What?? How do you think you can find him???" My dad said trying to stop me.

"Because I know him. And if I don't find him, I'll die trying" I said in a cold tone.

My parents wouldn't begin to even comprehend what I just said, I could tell, both of them back away from me. To scared to come near me.

*Sigh* "I'll be back later"

Dennis P.O.V
"And what the hell are you gonna do when my family comes to kill you?" I asked him trying to keep hope that they were looking for me.

"Oh no ones coming for you Dennis." He said. I know he's just trying to scare me however. "What do you mean? Give them an hour time and they'll be here to kick your ass"

"Heh..keep dreaming kid. You see I've been watching you. The scare you left on her..do you really think she's coming back for you after YOU were the one that left her?"

I knew he was talking about Winnie..I don't even know how to respond to that. I couldn't say anything at all. I didn't know what to say..I guess I really don't know if they're coming for me.

"Yeah, that's what I thought" he said before walking away with a smug look on his ugly ass face.

"What's so funny.." I asked him as if I didn't already know. "Oh I'll tell you what's funny, the fact that your family and your 'precious zing' isn't coming for you! You'll die here alone!"

I can't even talk back to that..because he's right. I shouldn't have been an asshole to her. And thanks to me alone I'm gonna die in this cave alone, I'd be surprised if she even remembered I was gone...