Civil War

Winnie P.O.V
"Wayne this isn't right! Dennis shouldn't have just left her like that over something this dumb!" My mom kept yelling at my dad more angrier and angrier.

"But the man has his rights! If he thinks this is the best thing for their relationship than he can do what he needs to!" My dad kept firing back at her.

I didn't want to tell anyone but I was secretly on my mom's side. I couldn't imagine Dennis ever leaving me for a reason as dumb as this. He could have just stayed behind and we could have talked about it.

But instead he had to "man up" and leave me. It's weird how guys think sometimes.

I decided to leave the room out of anger and let the "adults" go at it until their out of breathe.

As for Dennis, I don't know what I'm going to do about him..

Dennis P.O.V
Everything was black, I couldn't see anything anymore. The cave, the figure I was looking at. The darkness then traveled to one spot, all taking up a single area. I could see everything clearly now.

It was in the same shape as the figure I was staring at before. Excerpt the darkness was leaking off of it, as if it was..melting.

It charged at me and everything, again, went black.

Then I woke up.

Winnie P.O.V
I was in my room for the longest time contemplating on whether I should go after Dennis or not. While the whole time I kept hearing my parents argue from across the hotel.

Eventually Dracula heard the commotion and went into the room to investigate.

"Hey hey what's wrong you guys?!" He said walking into the room. "Oh I'll tell you what's wrong Drac. WANDA here doesn't think YOUR grandson made the right decision about his relationship!"

"Because he didn't! Dennis shouldn't have left OUR daughter just because he thinks it's the 'best thing for their relationship.'"

"Hey hey calm down you two! What did Dennisivitch do?" Dracula said to them.

They then both went on to tell, or should I saw yell to him the entire story.

I hated listening to every second of it.