Help

Dennis P.O.V
I immediately changed into the form of a bat and flew above the trees to get a better view of the surrounding area.

There doesn't seem to be any landmarks I can see to guide me. Dammit!

I hover higher in the sky, before finally spotting a very familiar old, nearly dead, and twisted tree. I immediately knew where I was now.

I know my way back to the Hotel, I can go get help and come back to rescue Winnie before he does something horrible to her.

Man, I really screwed up this time...

I can only wish that they don't do anything to harm Winnie, not to mention she probably thinks I'm dead! Dam Bella...

~Time Skip~

I was exhausted, I could barely fly anymore. Changing back into my human-like form even took a lot of energy out of me at this point.

"Finally!!" I made it back to the hotel! After hours of not knowing where the hell I was I finally made it! But I managed to get to the doors and make my way inside the hotel.

The first person I saw was Papa Drac who was manning the front desk as usual. He looked up at me with complete shock on his face. I couldn't even begin to imagine what he was thinking. "Mavis!! Johnny!!"

He yelled for my parents and came rushing to me using his vampire speed and was in front of me in a second. "Heyyy Papa Drac" I was able to utter coughing a bit.

"Dennis!! Where have you been! What happened to you! Are you ok?? Where's Winnie???" He kept asking me all these questions and kept acting all historical and I couldn't keep up with any of it.

"What is it dad??" I heard my mom yell coming down the stairs with my dad. "DENNIS!!" They both yelled simultaneously. My mom was in front of me in a second using her crazy speed as well. My dad came rushing over to me as fast as he could.

"Dennis! Are you ok??" My mom asked. "Dennis! Little dude are you alright???" My dad asked. Just like Papa Drac they were both so historical and panicy that I couldn't follow a thing they were saying.

Everything hurts..my eyes feel heavy. Everything feels like it's fading from reality again...I'm getting this same feeling again...

"Winnie....Winnie...." was all I could say. I couldn't even hear anyone anymore. My vision was going blurry but I could just barely see all of Papa' Drac's friends coming up behind him.

I even saw Winnie's mom and dad. But I couldn't speak to them..for some reason something was stopping me..

I couldn't speak..I could barely see..I can't hear anything..dammit it's happening again...

Everything's..getting..

Dark