Blue Glow

Dennis P.O.V
There she is. My only love. My girl- that's right. On a leash...I felt doubt.

"Winnie!!" Wayne and Wanda yelled in unison. They were both terrified to see Winnie in such a state. You could literally see the fear in their eyes.

"Hi Mom..hi Dad.." was all I heard her say, I couldn't bare to look at her though. I was staring at the ground the entire time. I didn't know what to say or how to even say it.

This was all my fault..if I hadn't have acted so stupid none of this would even be happening. What the hell is wrong with me???

"Winnie dear are you ok?!?" Wanda yelled behind me. "I'm fine mom..." she replied back in a depressed tone. "Dennis.." I heard from behind me to discover it was Wanda. "Do something..please..." she said to me in a desperate tone.

I slowly turned my head and looked up at Winnie...I couldn't believe what I saw. She looked so beaten down, her clothes were torn, her dress was ruined, her fur was dirty, and she was wearing a leash...

My emotions run ramped in my head, fear, sadness, regret, anger. All storming my brain at once, fighting over which is going to be dominant. At that moment I raised my hand to the sky, it started to glow blue along with eyes.

"Uh uh uh. I don't think you want to do that Dennis." Bella said to me smiling and wagging his finger pulling the leash on Winnie harder making it hard for her to breathe.

"Dennis..please don't do anything stupid..." she said with the little amount of breathe she had in her lungs. At that moment I knew I couldn't do anything, I lowered my hand and it stopped radiating the color blue.

Papa Drac came up behind me and bent down to my height, "Dennisivitch, I would be careful if I were you. Bella has that collar on Winnie for a reason. One wrong move and it'll be over for her, and we all don't want that to happen."

"I know..." was all I could respond back to him. "Soo are all of you done trying to make up a plan to get this girl back? Because it won't work, just to let you know." Bella said tugging the rope even more, I couldn't help but ball my hand into a fist.

"You see Dennis. The only reason you defeated me last time was because I was alone, and silly old me thought I could defeat you all by myself. I underestimated you Dennis, your a lot more powerful than I previously thought. And know that your all grown up I see you've pretty much mastered your powers. Which is why I brought along a lot more friends this time..."

One by one, torches started to ignite on the sides of each cave. They seemed endless, they kept going on forever to the end of the cave and by then we could already tell we were fucked...

There were more than we first thought, at first it looked like hundreds. Now it looks like thousands, they're all just..hanging there..staring at us. Watching and waiting to make a move.

"Stay on your guard Dennisivitch" Papa Drac whispers to me. I look up at him to see his eyes start glowing a light blue, he's ready to fight...

I did the same and ignited my powers, my eyes were glowing blue once again.