Leash

Dennis P.O.V
"Ok everyone! The cave was this way! I remember seeing this tree here! Let's go!"

We were all going to rescue Winnie from Bella, my eyes were still glowing with Determination as I flew through the trees of the forest.

Everyone was following close behind, you could see the hatred in their eyes. Not towards me, but towards Bella. Which is completely understandable if you ask me.

XXXXX

After a while we finally made it to the cliff side that houses Bella's cave. "That's it everyone" I said looking up and pointing to the cave. Everyone looked up as well, some of their faces with disgust as they looked at the opening of the cave.

Wayne immediately ran to the side of the cliff and started to climb using his giant claws. Frank started to climb behind him as he actually had the strength to climb something that high. Me, Papa Drac, and Mom just carried Murray, Dad, and Wanda up the cliff.

Once we got there we placed everyone down and Frank and Wayne were just making their way up with us. Before us was the giant opening of the cave, all we could see was darkness.

To me this place was very familiar, I recognized every rock in that cave sadly. I also remembered where I first saw Winnie...but she wasn't there anymore...

"Where is anything? I can't see for sh-" Murray started but I quickly shushed him. I needed to listen for them, I know how they work now. They're quiet, they stay hidden in the shadows until it's time to strike and kill. To be honest it's kind of a genius method.

"What is it Dennisivitch?" Papa Drac asked me. "I need to listen." I said back to him. I closed my eyes and focused, then I could hear everything. Literally everything. I heard the sound of small pebbles clashing with the ground. The sound of each and every droplet of water that collided with any surface. I even heard everyone's breathing.

I focused even more to try to hear the tiniest sounds for movement as possible.
.......
I hear something.

My hand ignites and I point my arm in the direction of the movement I heard. I looked over quickly to see a figure in the same shape as Bella shifting away from the light as quickly as it could.

(No I'm not giving the vampires powers from DBZ but they will have powers similar to it like being able to point their energy in a certain direction to harm or heal someone.)

I cast the energy from my hand to the direction of the creature and the entire room lights up. There's....hundreds of them. Just when we were fighting all of them when I was 4 years old...

They were all hanging upside down on the ceiling of the cave. "Well well!" We all heard someone say from the darkness. The figure walked up, it was Bella. And behind him, on what looked like a leash was...Winnie....