Savior

Winnie P.O.V
I remember the day Dennis asked me out for the first time. It was probably the best day of my life for all I could remember. I was at the dance that his grandpa was having for the occasion.

I had just come off the dance floor having fun with a few friends. He came up to me, and his eyes were glowing blue, so I could tell something was up. He had his hands behind his back and was hovering above the ground.

I had no idea how to respond to him because I had no idea what he wanted and I just thought he wanted to talk about something serious.

But when he revealed a black rose in his hands and gave it to me, my heart virtually melted.

I didn't know what to say or how to say it. I was so happy, confused, and terrified even, but I was mostly happy. I took the rose without hesitation and looked up back at him.

He ensured it was for me when I looked up at him. He walked up to me closer and put his arms around my waists and pulled me in closer to him.

We both moved in closer to each other until our lips met. It didn't even take us long to realize that the spotlight was on us. I could see my dad staring at us with disbelief in his eyes, but not the negative kind, the kind that told me it was a good change of things. And my mom..well she was just staring at us crying from happiness, I can't say I wasn't surprised.

It was my happiest day. Our happiest day...

"HELLO Winnie!" I heard Bella's voice come from behind me. "Don't touch me," I said back to him refusing to look directly at him. "What? You think i'm gonna hurt you? I could never hurt such a pretty face." When he said this I could almost feel his arms reaching around me, I was to terrified to check if it was real or not.

I didn't answer.

"Aww playing the quiet game are we? While your boyfriend is out there being killed by MY friends." I couldn't handle what he said to me! I lashed back at him and tried to rip out his vocal cords so he couldn't say that again but his bat goons grabbed me before I could get to him.

"Let me go!" I yelled out. "No can do pet! Not until all your friends and family are dead..."

My heart sank as I heard him say that. I couldn't help but think about every single one of my friends and family dying out there just trying to save me.

Just as I fell to the ground accepting my fate however, a loud explosion could be heard on the opposite side of the cave. "What the hell??" I heard Bella yell from the darkness. I could just barely make it out but I could defiantly tell what it was. That same blue glow, coming from a pair of eyes.

It was Dennis....my Savior.