1

"Ammi? The girls and I are going to go shop for some accessories for Aiza's wedding!"

The third child of the Sultan's family called out to her mother, who was currently in the kitchen.

The sun shone brightly and the birds sang their beautiful melodies everywhere. The distinct sound of five young ladies who were giggling so loudly could be heard sailing with the wind.

These girls were in their fatherland, a country called Zuhairiya in the Arabian peninsula. It was a beautiful place where all religions were welcome but the main religion was Islam.

In an average house with an average family, the ladies there decided to go out for a while.

Afni tied on her hijab and helped her cousins out with theirs. She put on her heels and fixed her dress and smoothed out the wrinkles.

"Alright, Afni. Be safe and come back soon!"

Her Ammi addressed from the kitchen, where clattering pots and running taps could be heard drifting into the atmosphere.

The girl, Afni took her third hand car keys from the hook by the car and twisted the keys of the house to unlock the door and stepped out.

She ushered her cousins out the door and locked the house with her keys. She stood outside the house for a minute, basking in the sun, inhaling the sweet scent of nature and listening to the birds sing a lovely song.

Her cousins stared at her with big smiles on their faces at her absolute love for nature that Allah created. She loved to do this everyday when the sun is shining high above her.

She looked over to the grey beat up car, that once used to belong to her older sister Amrah, who passed it on to the second child of the house, Khidir when she got married.

Khidir never really used the car much. He always shared his best friend's car because they never went anywhere without each other. He handed the car down to Afni, as he did not really need it.

So there she was, looking down at the car almost as if she was in love with it. Her family wasn't exactly rich and they weren't poor too but she still cherished everything that she ever had.

She clicked on the little keypad on the key and the door beeped, signaling that it was open.

Afni took her seat in the driver's side. Aiza, the oldest among the girls sat in the passenger side and the other three girls squashed their selves at the back.

Afni turned on the car and rested her hands on the steering wheel. She inhaled and started to pull out of their driveway.

She smirked as she looked at her cousins through the rear view mirror. They each had eager smiles on their faces as they all loved to go shopping.

"Guys? Where is our final destination?"

Afni asked and the girls looked at her with confused looks on their faces, each with scrunched eyebrows and noses.

"Is that a trick question? Quit joking around ukht!"

Saira, the bubbly one in the group scolded Afni.

She was the youngest out of the group, although she acted like a child but she was indeed an adult.

"I just need confirmation, 'is all!"

"Well then, in that case...."

Anwar the crazy one of the group trailed off with a goofy smile on her face and her eyes wrinkled up at the corner.

"You and I mall!"

The girls screamed simultaneously, including Mawar, the introvert of the group.