15

The day of endless torture was upon Afni and she was so not excited for it. It was the day that she was going to meet a British lady, lady Elizabeth Ann Bumblebee the fourth.

She was some kind of duchess and she was going to be her trainer.

When Afni got to the 'etiquette school', she was running around the halls and she was sliding like a little kid when she met her. She had a sour face upon seeing her and clicked her tongue.

"So unladylike!"

She had whispered furiously and Afni scowled at her.

"Why do you care about what I do?"

Afni hissed and the duchess clicked her tongue in a disappointed way.

"So rude too. She talks even when not permitted. I'm going to have a hard time with this one."

She started listing off things on her fingers, ignoring Afni.

"Anyway, I am lady Elizabeth Ann. And I'm going to be your etiquette teacher for the next month."

She clapped her hands and sneered and Afni felt like beating her up.

"Oh yay, awesome."

She said sarcastically and rolled her eyes but behind her instructor's back obviously.

Afni saw her glare at her and she knew she heard her so she gave her the fakest smile she could muster up.

She turned around and her 6inch stilettos clicked on the tiles in an annoying manner. Afni sighed and trutted after her like a lazy cat.

She led her to a room and asked her to sit and wait for her and Afnu did just that already wishing to go home and eat.

She came back moments later with something on her hand that looked like a dress bag and a woman right behind her.

"Put this on for your first lesson."

She commanded and Afni hissed once again.

She grabbed it and lady Elizabeth Ann showed her to a changing room.

She stripped from her clothes which were a plain pair of leggings and an oversized sweater with a scarf and golden sneakers that were meant to keep out the cold.

She picked up the bag and looked at the dress. It was very heavy and she knew immediately why it was. She didn't take it out when she heard a knock on the door.

"Are you decent? I want to help you with your corset."

Someone with a soft voice called out.

Afni quickly put back her clothes and opened the door for the person.

"With what?! What do I need a corset for?"

She questioned in horror. The lady just shrugged her shoulders and set something down.

"Here put this camisole on and when you're done call me in."