Dedications and warnings

This book is dedicated to people who have helped me through everything and have encouraged me to keep going! And my readers~ Thank you!

Alright, this book is full of surprises and things like that. But before you read, here are some disclaimers:
This book has/Talks about:
+ Torture (No details though and it's not a lot of it :)
+ Death (don't worry - it's not about people planning murder.)
+ Gay talk. (If you're homophobic or anything like that, this is a no for you.)
+ Serious Topics [Ex: Suicide, Depression] (Not a lot of it though. Only mentions .)
+ Foul Language [Ex: Pissed, shit,Damn,hell] (Again, not many mentions but just be careful. These words increase the further you read.)
+ Religion. (Since in the story most of the characters (and Saeran) Are catholic / Christian - this will mention that religion and things like that.
----
This book does NOT have/mention :
- NSFW [Ex: Sex, Drugs, ] (Some have asked me to write a "hot" scene . If I were to write it, it'd be in another book.)
- Racism (I'm not racist so none of my books should be offensive or against another race or culture.)
- Other Pairings (This one is different because it does talk about other pairings but not a lot. This book is mainly about Yoosung x Saeran.)
- Very strong cuss words. [Ex: Fuck, Cunt, Whore.]
I know lots of you do not like those too so I'll respect and restraint the use of any bad bad words.
- No Politics . (Ya)
______________________________
If you read all of that: Congrats! You're done and can now safely read the story knowing what you're going into .
If you have any questions please shoot me a message,
Thank you for your support :)! Enjoy!

 If you have any questions please shoot me a message,Thank you for your support :)! Enjoy!