Warm Light- Chapter Two

The room. It's a very cold room, with a little sunlight during the day. But for some unknown reason- the room was warmer than usual, was it because of the sun? No. This room was warmer even at night. Then what was it? I mean the heater could have something to do with it but feeling was much warmer than usual. The room had a much more warmer feeling than usual. Other than it was actually warm . It gave both boy a better feeling when they walked into the room. Well "Unknown" always liked the room but he was starting to like it even more. And a shock to Unknown himself, Yoosung started to like the room too. In a room where "role play" goes on, a room where bad things happen, he started to like the room. Unknown knew this and asked Yoosung about it.
"Looks like you're enjoying your time here kid."
Saeran said to Yoosung as he was cleaning up bloody glass. Saeran knocked down some glass when he was angry, angry over the fact that the RFA was just normal. Why would it piss him off? Maybe because a member of their association is with an insane killer?? Alright, maybe Saeran wasn't a killer but he wasn't 100% sane. He didn't tell Yoosung that fact because he knew it would hurt his feelings. Yoosung didn't know why the glass was knocked down, he only knew how / who knocked it down . After he wrapped Unknown's bloody hand up. Yoosung didn't want to see Saeran hurt at all.
"Well... I wouldn't really say 'enjoying' but I don't mind as much."
Yoosung said honestly , last time he lied it was a whip! You know Unknown wants answers and not lies. He doesn't do that all the time thank god.
"Aw really? That's a shame , I don't want my puppy dog to be uncomfortable."
Saeran frowned at Yoosung. And looked at Yoosung's hands. They were bloody and Yoosung's light violet eyes looked like there was pain there.
"Stop."
Yoosung looked at Saeran in a surprised manner.
"Sorry, was I doing something wrong?"
You know, Saeran hated when he was told 'sorry' by The young collage student. But you didn't do anything wrong, what's the sorry for? That's a question that usually appeared into Saeran's head.
"No... You have never done anything wrong. Take your hands off of that broom and dustpan."
The blonde haired boy looked at him in surprise and followed his directions , after doing so he stood up. He was of course shorter than Unknown so Unknown could look down on him if he wanted to . Sometimes he did but he would rather look at Yoosung in a equal manner. But this time he looked down at Yoosung a little.
"Give me your hands , don't ask."
He did as told and he felt Unknown's warm touch. 'For someone so cold, his aura and touch is so warm.' Was also something Yoosung thought in that moment. Both his left and right hands were being wrapped in bandage. From his head to his hands were bandaged. Yoosung would bet that if he told Unknown that he was kind or sweet, he'd probably get hit. So he kept his much shut and whimpered a little when Unknown touched a painful spot.
"Ah sorry, I'm trying not to hurt you..."
Unknown said with a cold tone in his voice, as Yoosung smiled at him .
"You d-don't have to be sorry. Not your fault at all."
Yoosung said as he kept watching unknown's hand wrap bandages around his hands. Saeran looked at Yoosung sincerely in a way that a brother would look at his little brother.
"Hehe. You know, you remind me of my brother. Both of you love technology, you with video games and him with technology. Of course he went away and never came back."
Yoosung looked into Saeran's gray, green irises that looked back into Yoosung's eyes. They both saw pain in eachother's eyes , none of their eyes showed happiness.
"Why? Why didn't your brother come back for you? If ... you don't mind me asking."
Yoosung moved his hands a little bit but it hurt him to so he stopped.
"Well.. he told me he'd take me to a better place. A place where him and I would run far away...That's why I helped create Magenta. This place is for happy people who had bad lives or even just need happiness. You did this for someone who , quote on quote, 'loves you.' I know things that you don't collage student, for an example I know MC will move on from you easily."
Yoosung's lips started to quiver thinking about that. The girl he loved moving on to someone else? No... that can't happen right? He was starting to doubt his own words. Saeran saw the sadness so he lifted Yoosung's head and smirked at him.
"Don't be sad, you have always known she wouldn't stay with you. Even my brother is more worried about looking for you than she is."
Yoosung looked at the White headed boy talking so him and tilted his head,
"I'm sorry? Your brother?"
Unknown adjusted his black jacket before answering Yoosung's question.
"He calls himself "Luciel"-"
"Oh you mean Seven?"
The tattooed boy looked at the innocent younger boy before finishing up the wraps on his hands.
"Eh? He calls himself Seven? 707 sounds like a stupid nickname to me ."
Unknown crossed his arms in disappointment.
"But yes he is my brother. If you tell any one I told you , I might just cut your arm off by ripping it."
The bandaged hand boy nodded quickly to signal that 'yes, I won't tell anyone so please DO NOT rip off any of my body parts- thank you very much.'
"Good- I love these talks with you. Is your leg better Hatchi?"
Both of them looked at his leg and sighed .
"Doesn't look like it... my question is who the hell punched your leg? It wasn't me and you're not stupid / strong enough to punch your own leg. "
The collage student wasn't sure if he was offended or if he was happy because of he 'compliment.' But Yoosung decided to ignore his last statement.
"I don't know...I just saw a white hand . Sort of scared me."
He answered him, trying to make sense as much as he could.
"Hmmm.... alright."
Saeran gave a lazy reply to the sweet boy's answer. He noticed the room was warmer again. For some weird reason he wanted to hug someone. Since his red- haired brother didn't , maybe Yoosung would. No! That's weird. Why would he want to hug someone he doesn't know that much? He ignored this "stupid" feeling. He decided to try to hack the RFA again. Alright... he promised Yoosung he wouldn't hurt the MC but he never promised he wouldn't try to hack in again. His eyes widened in shock and sadness when he saw what was on his screen. He wouldn't tell innocent Yoosung this. Saeran won't even SHOW him this. What is "this" you ask? Do you really want to know? No? Good.