Do you guys remember ? - Chapter Twelve

All that went through Yoosung's mind was confusion, betrayal, and happiness. Confused as to why they were here and as to why he was also here. Betrayed because Saeran had now trapped him. Did Rika tell him to do this? If so why? And if Rika didn't tell him to do this then why?
"I thought we were friends..."
Yoosung mumbled to himself as he felt happy because everyone he cared about was here.
"Yoosung! Yooooosung~."
He heard his hacker friend call his name, since Seven was in the room next to his, they had a window connecting them to see eachother.
"Huh? Oh Seven."
The blonde said looking at the other side of the window , behind Seven's window, on the other side of his room, he noticed Jaehee walking around in her room.
"I missed you! You're like the.... uh mustard to my ketchup!"
The red haired young man smiled as him and Yoosung fist bumped in the window, as if they could touch eachother.
"It feels weird to say this but I missed you too, I missed everyone! I'm so confused and I knew you were looking for me when no one else was!"
The fake blonde smiled at the genius hacker, remembering how smart and how colorful he was.
"Did he tell you we weren't looking for you?"
Zen said, his voice echoing through the vents.
"He showed me the chatroom where you guys were saying things about forgetting me and other things..."
Yoosung sighed and looked away at his bed that looked very comfortable. His room was the biggest as Saeran mentioned before. There was computers, videogame consoles in his room, a mini fridge, a walk-in closet, etc. It was better than any room he's ever seen before. They somehow seem to be high up but they were in the basement. That made no sense...
"Wha- he did? For someone who's being a lying asshole, he seems to be treating you well. Seeming that you have the biggest room."
He said, being somewhat angry about him lying.
"But Yoosung that's not true, we looked forever for you."
MC said through the vents before answering herself.
"It may have seemed like we stopped but we didn't, And I'm sorry for not waiting longer but-"
"It's okay, as long as you're happy it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks."
The youngest one said as Jaehee looked at Yoosung through Seven's window.
"That was very mature of you Yoosung... you've grown up since we last saw you a year or so." She said as Jumin nodded in agreement.
"Thank you Yoosungi, we appreciate it."
Zen smiled as he looked at MC before the windows to see one another close.
"I wasn't done holding his hand through the window!" Seven pretended to be angry about that, they had their hands in front of one another.
"I didn't know you swung that way Luciel-"
"I don't Jaehee, he's my bro."
The hacker laughed a little as he played on his phone, trying to get them out of there. His phone shut off, not allowing him to use it.
"He must have turned it off, damn it." Seven huffed as he noticed his room get colder.
"Hey it's getting cold in here-"
"Yeah is freezing in here too." Jumin replied to Seven.
"My beauty will freeze up from this..."
Zen sighed as Jaehee made a disapproving noise and you could hear her teeth chattering.
"Is it also cold for you Yoosung?" Mc asked.
"No... It's really warm in here. Just right I mean." He answered, making everyone else surprised.
"Oh really? That is very odd. I wonder if he likes you more than the rest of us."
Jumin wondered out loud as Zen shivered.
"I could see why he'd favor Yoosung more I mean after Yoosung got his leg punched."
Leg punched? Yoosung remembered him falling to his knees after feeling a punch. Yoosung's breath became cold in a warm room and the other's breaths became warm in a cold room. He looked at his cold hands and saw his darkened eyes in the mirror. He was still little Saeran's haichi, not Yoosung, not a 21 year old collage student, a slave to Saeran's games. The dark purple eyed male remembered all the torture and the starvation just from hearing that phrase.
"How did you know that happened?"
Yoosung asked as his hands touched his collar.
"What do you mean? It was when you were with Saeran, you told us." MC replied as Seven nodded with her.
"I-I did?"
"Technically V got the info and told us, you were- you are living proof." Jumin said before looking back at a picture of Elizabeth the 3rd. Oh how he missed that beautiful feline.
"V did? But how?"
Before that question could be answered, a loud clashing began as Yoosung for some reason ate the ice cream from earlier
"What's going on?"
Jaehee asked as Seven yelled,
"THEY'RE COMING!"
All of them became surprised/ worried over this. Even Jumin was a bit concerned.
"It's okay everyone just relax."
The blonde said as he sat on his bed and looked at his door before seeing the door swing open. He heard all the other doors do the same before he saw a man with a mint eye cloak grab Yoosung. All of them were carried into the main mint eye center where Rika sat.
"Hello, it is nice to see you all again."
She smiled as Yoosung And Seven looked down, Jaehee and Jumin looked at her, then MC and ZEN stayed close to eachother.
"What do you want from us Rika?"
Jumin asked, seeming unaffected even with cuffs and shackles on him like everyone else. Except Yoosung.
"What do I want? It's not about what I want, it about what you want."
She answered and stood from her throne, walking around them for a while until she stopped in front of Yoosung , who was still looking down.  The savior got down on one knee and cupped Yoosung's cheeks.
"Don't hate me Yoosung, I'm protecting you. That's why you're here."
Rika's green eyes shined and smiled at him before looking at the man who looked regretful in the corner.
"Ah are you feeling bad? Tell him you're sorry."
The woman stood up, letting Yoosung's head drop a little as a little box was handed to Yoosung by a man in a cloak. He was not allowed to open it until all of the Mint Eye members left.
"... This is paradise and that gift is part of it."
Rika said, not knowing what was actually in the box.
"What is it?"
Zen asked before Rika shushed him.
"Shhhh.... you'll find out. He'll tell you. Everyone out!"
The blonde haired woman said, forgetting her original reason for bringing them out there. All of the mint eye members left after Rika gave them an offer of paradise and a few days to accept or deny. The choice was theirs.
"Do you guys want to know what it is? It's your ticket out."
The man who had his face covered said. His voice was familiar. Who is this tall man with his face covered.
"Open it."
He said as Yoosung opened it revealing an antidote and a gun. What? This was very odd and not making any sense.
"Do you guys remember?"
The man uncovered his face and took off his hood. All of the RFA members, including Yoosung were shocked. Seven spoke up in a surprised and tired voice.
"...Is... is that you V?"