Warming Up- Chapter One

"...."
There was nothing in the room but silence. Usually there would be some talking or some sort of screaming but there was nothing to be heard except your own thoughts. As for now that is- He's taking a break and he's allowing him to sleep. The poor college student was so tired from being hurt all the time. He couldn't be too tired or too hungry other wise he'd faint. And he couldn't faint- not for the MC at least. Other wise she'd be brought here and get hurt too. The one who caused the pain rubbed the student's head and smirked.
"You're too nice for you're own good Yoosung.. You wouldn't be here if it weren't for your bravery and love.."
Saeran looked down at him and wrapped Yoosung's head in gauze because there was some blood on him. He didn't want Yoosung's dyed blonde hair to get all bloody, it would be messy on his couch anyhow. How may hours did Yoosung sleep? 5? 2? "Unknown" didn't really care. He wasn't the meanest so he wanted Yoosung to sleep a little bit. He'll admit Yoosung was pretty adorable when he was asleep. Well not to you anyways- Saeran decided to clean some of his weapons. His whips, sticks, chains, guns, knives, saws. All of those things that make you feel.. uneasy. That's what he had- why? Because he can and no one would care. No one cared about him anyway so why should he care about someone else? That makes sense right? 'Yes that makes sense!'
He told himself and saw that Yoosung was about to wake up so "Unknown" ran into another room to see if Yoosung was about to try something like running away. But to his surprise he did not.
The college student got up and looked around from the couch he was set on. Who put him here? And who was nice enough to clean his wounds? He'll thank them once he finds out. Wait.. where was Unknown? Yoosung didn't know his name because he was never told . He got up and walked around a little bit. But his legs hurt a bit too much to do so,, his only option was to sit down and drink the water that was provided for him.
"I wonder where he went..."
Yoosung's cheerful , kind voice filled the room of silence. He didn't speak too loud but his voice was a light in this dark room. Yoosung drank his water and started shaking. This room was sure cold all the time- Yoosung wondered why it was so cold Saeran sure loved coldness huh? And behind him he heard footsteps.
"Tap tap tap...tap tap tap."
Yoosung knows who's footsteps those were but still was too scared too look.
"Looks like you had some sleep ..."
Unknown pulled on Yoosung's "collar" like some sort of dog.
"A-ah yes.. Yes I did..."
His tugging sort of hurt but it didn't feel like he was being choked though. Yoosung was happy it didn't hurt .
"At least you're honest, I was thinking about waking you up in front of a saw but then I knew that was too cruel. You're starting to grow on me from the few months you've been here with me."
Yoosung didn't really look or say anything . Saeran sort of scared him a little bit but he wasn't petrified of him.
"Can't say anything huh? I don't mind. I know how scared you are. You're only 2 years younger than me yet you're nothing like an adult. You remind me of a loyal puppy dog. I will give you credit for not trying to run away once."
They both made eye contact, Yoosung's beautiful purple eyes with Saeran's dull gray-green eyes. Saeran smirked at Yoosung . Note that his collar was still being pulled but Unknown could clearly see the confusion / Fear in Yoosung's beautiful colored Iris'.
"You're a good dog . Aren't you hungry? Or cold? You just woke up and you're in pain. Not a good pair of things."
Saeran wanted an answer this time. He usually didn't mind if Yoosung didn't answer him but this time he excepted and answer. It felt as though he was talking to a wall .
"Nothing? I'll give you the count of hmmm...3? No I'll add two seconds for you. You have Five seconds to answer me."
Yoosung's eyes widened a bit fearing what would happen if he didn't answer Unknown's question. As Five became Three Yoosung finally said something.
"Uh I'm okay. Thank you."
Unknown tilted his head at his "dog." Only dogs tilt their heads- maybe He's a dog too. Maybe not.
"Oh? You're cold and I know you are. As I'm talking to you, you're shaking like a little puppy who got out of the bath.. And you haven't eaten in almost a full day? If you pass out I'll get her."
The blonde headed boy looked down at his ice cold hands and did feel tired but he just woke up. His head was forced up by two fingers.
"You don't have to put yourself in more torture than you're already getting."
Yoosung's lips started to quiver in coldness and some fear. He should be used to this but he's not at all.
"I don't feel so good..."
His eyes were not so bright as they used to be - due to many things. So his answers were blunt and simple.
"Too bad~. I don't really care."
The white headed boy turned Yoosung's head to the objects on the far table on the far side of the room where his weapons were.
"See those over there Hachi? Which one should I use today? "
'How about none? ' Yoosung really wanted to say. Looks like Unknown knew what his head was saying
"Ah ah ah-. That's not an answer , I'll be gentle today ."
He fixed his own black jacket and went over and grabbed a black stick thing. It wasn't used for one single purpose yet that's why he liked using it . Yoosung shook more looking at it and he just looked at Saeran. Saeran poked the stick in the middle of Yoosung's neck.
"Does that hurt? "
Did he just not care before about if he was not feeling well? He's so hard to figure out just like V. Yoosung didn't like V very much and neither did Unknown.
"N-No..."
"Good. Follow me. If you try anything- *Choking noise*"
His Voice was so creepy but also child like .Yoosung slowly got up. Saeran helped him a little because he didn't want to take long.
"At least I know your legs are sensitive .."
Then Yoosung fell to the ground after being punched in the leg.
"Agh!"
Saeran turned around and walked back to Yoosung.
"What happened to you? Did you realize there's-"
He didn't want to finish his sentence. His gut feeling told him to shut up. Was he feeling bad ? No! He was insane , the insane don't care about others right? There is a story about a brother loved his other brother so much he killed his parents for him. Such an odd story but the relationship between the brothers made him like he story. If only his own brother stayed with him.. oh well he was Yoosung the Dog.
"S-Sorry. It felt like someone punched me and I-"
"Move your leg forward. The one that was punched at..."
Saeran said bluntly looking coldly into Yoosung's eyes. His right leg moved forward slowly in pain and tried to make it seem like this did not hurt him. "Unknown" rolled his pant sleeves up all the way until you can see the big, ugly bruise on his outer thigh.
"Wow .. Life is not going your way huh? I'll have to let you off the hook today."
Yoosung was surprised that he was being held up by Saeran. Unknown knew he started to feel different like he was ... warming up? Like in a sweet way. His eyes started to twinkle a little bit. Those lifeless, smug, evil, eyes were starting too look like Yoosung's with some light on it. I guess Micheal is doing his work. Both Saeran and his brother believed in God. Was god showing him humanity? Love? Compassion? Trust? He didn't have a clue but he felt like he had something to protect . Was that Yoosung? No.. that couldn't be right? At least I don't think so..