RFA- Chapter Four

[Oh and I updated the first page of this story to dedications and warnings so be sure to read that!]

He was tired. The candy from a week ago was still bothering his stomach- but there was only the candy that no one ate / liked so it was fine now. The "unknown" hacker was sitting at his desktop area and was reading the conversation between the RFA members [From Left to Right on image] Zen, The actor who was showing off, Jaehee- the Assistant of Jumin, who was talking about cats, and 707- His brother who was a talented hacker. Of course Yoosung was with Saeran so he wasn't there to talk about his love for Lolol (a videogame.) It pissed him off reading the conversation. None of them mentioned Yoosung being missing or even gone. Not even MC (Yoosung's "girlfriend") never mentioned him either. Saeran felt sick reading this conversation his Savior loved Yoosung and maybe he was too.. Ugh! Impure thoughts. Saeran wanted to hug the blonde because no one mentioned him not even the girl he was willing to die for. This convo was about that stupid party the RFA (Rika's Fundraising Association) held every two years. This was the conversation.

RFA Party Plans
ZEN: did you guys see my new photo shoot?
ZEN: I'm very good looking in it as usual.
Jaehee Kang: Ah yes, you're good looking as always ZEN
Jumin Han: Not as good looking as Elizabeth 3rd.
ZEN: You and that damn cat! You know I'm allergic to that fur ball!
Jumin Han: She's the most beautiful creature to ever be created in this world

ZEN: You and that damn cat! You know I'm allergic to that fur ball!Jumin Han: She's the most beautiful creature to ever be created in this world

ZEN: Ahh! I'm about to sneeze!
MC:Aww! How cute!
Saeran rolled his eyes at MC's comment. Isn't your boyfriend cute too? Well at least your ex-boyfriend.
ZEN: You call that cute?!
Jumin Han: Yes. At least she agrees with me.
Jaehee Kang: Mr. Han... shouldn't we focus on other topics instead of your cat?
ZEN: Please. I don't want to mention that fur ball anymore.
Jumin Han: About what Assistant Kang?
[707 has entered the chatroom]
707: Hey Hey Hey
MC:Hero 707 is here! Bow!
707: Haha You're hilarious and correct!
ZEN: Can't you see that
ZEN: She's just being nice to you?
Jaehee Kang: As soon as I was about to change the topic..
Jumin Han: Hero 707? I don't recall him being called that.
707: Well now I am.
That's it! Saeran was getting sick of this stupid conversation. Before he typed , he made sure Yoosung was in his bed sleep and sound so Yoosung couldn't read the conversation and have his feelings hurt.

Unknown : ArEn'T yOu FoRgEtTiNg AbOuT sOmEoNe?

ZEN: What the hell?
Jumin Han: Who are you? State your name please.

Unknown: nO.
Unknown: I'm NoT hErE fOr AnY oF yOu.

707: Eh? Somehow you managed to get here.
Jaehee Kang: Seven, please contact V about this.