Is this the true you? - Chapter Ten

"R-Rika?"
Yoosung's eyes widened in shock but he was still happy to see her.
"My cousin Yoosung, it's nice to see your innocence. Give your savior a hug."
Your savior? Yoosung looked at her and gave a confused look but he couldn't resist hugging the cousin he thought was dead for so long. He hugged her tight. The blonde looked at his cousin and gave her those puppy eyes of his.
"Is this where you have b-Been for so long?"
"Yes. I should have told you but this was a secret I couldn't tell the RFA..."
Rika turns around to look at V , who doesn't even look at her. Well he can't look at her so ...
"Oh right."
The Blonde older cousin looked at the barred cell and looked back at Yoosung.
"They know now though."
Rika smirked and looked at Saeran.
"Did you take good care of him? Is he okay? You didn't do anything at him did you?"
Rika gave Saeran an angry look.
"No savior, he's all safe."
"Rika?"
The blonde leader looked at her cousin.
"Yes Yoosung?"
"Why does everyone call you savior? What did you do?"
The room fell silent, the only thing to be heard was breathing.
"I saved them all silly."
She laughed nervously.
"Oh okay!"
He smiled at his cousin, Rika gestured for him to get up. So he did.
"I've brought you here because I want to show you something."
"Show me wh-"
"You'll see, and you'll like it. You just have to wait until chapter eleven"
She smirked evilly.
"You're funny Rika."
The collage student smiled at her. But no one else smiled.
"Why's everyone so quiet? Especially you Sae-."
Saeran put his finger up to his own lips and looked at Yoosung, telling him to shut up. Yoosung widened his eyes and looked away. Why is he acting so much different ? And why is Yoosung himself acting all weird now?
"Did you say something Yoosung?"
Rika asked him in a sweet way.
"N-no."
"Good! How about you can come with me and we can catch up?"
"O-oh okay."
Rika looked at Saeran,
"You should come with us too."
"Y-Yes savior~"
The three of them walked out but Yoosung looked at V in disgust . How could he have known about this without telling him, Rika was his cousin. Not V's. He young student thought it was so unfair - he was angry but he was with Rika now , that's what matters right?
"Are you alright Yoosung?"
Rika randomly asked as they were walking. He couldn't speak right now, the sudden remembrance of Rika's 'death' made him remember that;
'Rika faked her death' Of course he was happy that she was alive but he was upset that he was lied to. Interrupting his thoughts, Rika said:
"This is a lot of you to take in now that you're thinking about this. But please understand what I did was for everyone. And what I'm doing now is for everyone. Or mainly for you."
"What are you talking about? Are you going to hurt me?"
Rika laughed.
"No of course not! But I know there's people here who you care about."
She smirked and sat with Saeran and her cousin.
"So tell me... what's been happening ?"
She sipped her tea.
"Uh nothing much.."
Yoosung sighed.
"Are you sure? I'm really sorry for MC doing that to you... that just proves how awful she is."
Rika shook her head in shame.
"I don't blame her. I'm not really a good boyfriend."
Saeran and Rika look at eachother and back at Yoosung.
"That's not true at all Yoosung, when I had to spy on you for Rika, you were always nice to her and always treated her as royalty."
He finally spoke.
"Huh? I don't know if I should be happy about that or worried because you were stalking me."
The blonde looked at his cousin.
"Sorry. Over protective."
She giggled and drank her tea.
"It's fine... I'm glad you're here though."
"Yes I am too. I missed you a lot Yoosung. Stupid RFA."
Rika mumbled that last part, people brought in food for the three of them.
"I'll explain everything my dear cousin."
So she explains everything (please play the game thx.)
"So you and V-."
Yoosung looked shocked.
"Yes. It's tragic but I will always love him."
She got up and pointed to a door.
"Go ahead in there, that you will find your friends in."
Yoosung looked at Rika and Saeran who both stood up.
"Huh I-."
He walked to the door waiting for Rika to open it. After doing so she pushes him in and locks him out.
"Rika! Rika!"
Yoosung bangs on the door.
"Shhh... they're sleeping!"

((IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED THIS. I've been so busy and haven't had inspiration.. but I promise the next chapter will be better! Toodles!)