Shes not who I remember her to be -Chapter Nine

Hacking...Hacking...You lose!
Saeran looked angrily at the screen he was trying to hack into the '2p base.' Why? Because they has a lot of good stuff but he failed. Yoosung peeked from the kitchen and giggled.
"What's so funny? I'm doing horrible!"
Saeran blushed and crossed his arms at Yoosung. Yoosung stopped peeking and smiled at him.
"It's the fact you're trying so hard. You cannot hack into others' databases. That's mean."
Saeran looked away in embarrassment and tapped his foot.
"I don't care if it's mean."
He looked back at Yoosung,
"I'll hack America , Germany, and any one else!"
Saeran said with determination and smirked with an evil look.
"Oh no you won't! You won't be hacking America or 2p America!"
The blonde looked at him with a cute but serious face.
"Oh haha what a good pun you made, are you done now?"
The white haired male said with sarcasm and rolled his eyes at Yossung. But honestly he thought the pun was funny. It wasn't a pun but a reference to a show he liked. But he knows the writer of this book should stop making references to other things, thanks.
"Yes yes I'm sorr-"
"No no no. Don't be sorry, you didn't do anything wrong."
Saeran walked up to Yoosung and put a finger on Yoosung's lips. The younger one shook his head understanding that he did not need to be sorry. Saeran's computer made a ding noise but it was in a scary tone. The hacker ran to the computer with the collage student behind him. They both checked to see a message from "Savior."
"S-Saeran? Who is that?"
Yoosung was more worried than scared. Why did this scare him? It's just a message after all. Maybe it's because the message tone was pretty creepy- not only that but Saeran ran to the computer. From what Yoosung knows, he's not a runner.
"Someone almost as important as you are.."
Is all was said about this "Savior" character. That comment did make Yoosung blush a little. The message was opened and asked for both Yoosung and Saeran to meet them at "The palace." What? Weren't they already at this place?
"Where's that at? Why do they want to meet us?"
Yoosung looked at Saeran with a worried look, he was shaking a little. He didn't know who this was- that's probably why he was so worried. Even a little scared. The mint eye man noticed this and rubbed the other's back.
"Nothing to be scared of Yoosungi-. I promise I won't let anything happen to you, okay?"
Saeran winked at Yoosung and smirked a little. Is he trying to be romantic? Probably. Yoosung's lavender eyes looked more calm now. Like a weight had been lifted.
"Thank you, I'll help you too."
"Hehe~ if you can."
"What's that supposed to mean?!"
Yoosung looked away from Saeran, pouting.
"You're such a little boy I swear-."
"Am not!"
"Are to-."
There was another message. Savior wanted to meet the two now. Did it have to be now? When they were talking and bonding? Ugh how annoying Saeran rolled his eyes but was loyal anyways.
"Yoosung, go grab some snacks and even a gun or something. Bring your phone and what ever else you want."
"But Sae-Sae, why do we need a gun?"
"Protection. I don't want anything to hurt you."
Saeran sighed and walked off to get ready to go. Why does he care so much? Why would he bother caring? Yoosung wanted to know . Maybe because they were friends? It felt more as though how a man would protect his woman. But it's with two males. It can also be a woman protecting a man! Yoosung is probably more like the woman type; he knows it too. But that doesn't mean he can't protect Saeran. He's not very strong though. Maybe he should leave the protecting to Saeran. But he would never let him do all of his by himself. It's just not in his nature. He wants to be the most helpful as he can. With determination in his eyes; he packs the bag Saeran gave him with snacks, a gun, drinks (mainly soda.) , and other varieties of things Yoosung think they would need. As Yoosung walked downstairs he was Saeran tying his boot.
"I'm done! I may have over packed though.."
Yoosung looked away and at his bag. The taller one stopped tying his shoe and looked up at him with a sweet look.
"Hehe. Overpacking is better than under packing."
He reached out to Yoosung to grab his bag, so Yoosung gave Saeran his bag. But Saeran swiped his arm right at Yoosung's legs and lifted him up.
"S-Saeran! Wh-what are you doing?!"
Saeran and Yoosung looked into each other's eyes. The older one winked and the blonde- which in turn made him blush.
"I'm trying to see how strong I am, but you're not very heavy."
Saeran smirked at Yoosung before putting him down. Yoosung had to gain his balance a little.
"I'll probably be doing more stuff like this to you. It's fun."
"Is not!"
Yoosung stomped his foot before walking to the car with Saeran. It was getting warmer and the flowers were starting to bloom; just like his love. Saeran's windows were tinted so no one could see though the windows into the car. His windows were also bullet-proof as Saeran showed off to Yoosung. He really did prepare for these things. Yoosung did admire Saeran a lot. Yoosung would sometimes just stare at Saeran, making him embarrassed when Saeran noticed. He had no idea why he looked at Saeran so much. Was it his dyed white hair? Or his mysteriously beautiful mint colored eyes? Or the way he acted? He was a sarcastic but caring person. Yoosung knew this too, he would make a good boyfriend to anyone. Ah! What was he thinking? This isn't the way to think about a friend! Geez Yoosung get it together!
"You're looking at me again, do you like my sunglasses?"
The collage student's face became red. He did it again!
"I-It wasn't on purpose! I-I-"
The tip of Saeran's finger touched Yoosung's lips.
"I don't mind. It makes me feel special. I usually get looks but it's all from the members of mint eye and it's not a loving look-."
'Loving look?!' Yoosung shook a little, did Saeran think he was in love with him? That would be bad if he thought so.
"My look isn't loving - is it?"
Those beautiful green eyes looked at Yoosung and looked back at the road.
"I don't know, is it? Looks like it."
Saeran giggled a little.
"Well it's not! I just admire you..."
That statement made Saeran blush a tiny bit. Not see able but Saeran knew he was blushing.
"Thanks , you're not bad yourself. There's nothing to admire about me. I've hurt people, hacked people, I'm not all there. I think I'm drugged up?"
One of Saeran's eyes twitched. What did he mean by,' I think I'm drugged up?' It was really weird, Yoosung knew better than to ask. So he looked away and looked at the outside. It was foggy now and somewhat rainy. How could the weather change in different locations? By that, they weren't too far from where Saeran stayed. So what's with the suddenly change? Yoosung checked his phone to see that it was still nice where him and Saeran stay at. Yoosung was freaked out.
"Don't mind the weather Yoosungi. It's just how this place stays hidden."
The older one could tell the other was worried about this weather. Saeran turned on the heater so Yoosung would stay warm.
"Aand we're here."
Saeran said one hour after that whole trip. The place was very creepy. There was creepy music playing for when you met Saeran. But this one seemed more sad and creepier.
"C-Can we go back?"
The blonde tried to walk off but Saeran grabbed his hand.
"No, I'm sorry."
The look in Saeran's eyes were very creepy but loving at the same time. Saeran guided Yoosung to his location.
"I promise to keep you safe but I don't think she'll hurt you."
"She?"
"Oh. My savior. She's a girl."
By the way his savior typed, it reminded him or Rika and how much he missed her. He thought the MC was Rika but realized that was not at all true. That's probably why she didn't try to look for him. Yoosung let out a depressing sigh. Saeran noticed but didn't do anything about it other than frowning. When they both got to the door they both were pushed in the middle to the room where the members who were wearing robes looked at them, mainly Yoosung and shook their head. The man to the side was covered in a robe too but he has the same camera V had, he was the same height as him too. Yoosung did see part of the man's hair and saw it was the same color too. It was V- Yoosung felt it in his heart.
"No need to be scared."
The woman sitting on the throne chair smirked and said in a teasing voice. She made her voice high pitched so Yoosung wouldn't know who she was yet. She got up from her chair, walked towards Yoosung and rubbed his head. She took her robe off before Yoosung looked up at her in shock.
"R-Rika?"