Theyre here - Chapter Eleven

"Shhh... they're sleeping!"
The white haired male told Yoosung who got worried.
"Huh? Who's sleeping Saeran?"
His purple eyes looked into Saeran's mint eyes, filled with worry.
"Don't worry, you know them well."
The mysterious man answered and showed genuine kindness towards the blonde. Even he didn't know Rika was going to do that. His finger flickered on the light so they both could see down the hall way. Saeran held Yoosung's wrist lightly, he guided the younger one to the first room.
"Want to go in Yoosoro?"
Yoosoro? What kind of nickname was that? Yoosung thought about that before feeling a crisp , cool air behind the big metal door gave Yoosung a bad feeling. Like a feeling he shouldn't go in there, he was curious but not that curious. His hand lightly touched the dark gray door and instantly took his hand off after feeling the cold chill.
"Cold? Don't judge things by its outside appearance, you have to see it to know what it's like."
Saeran said as he saw Yoosung's grim expression.
"I'm not judging it! I'm just wondering."
He lied. It did worry him. But he took a deep breath and opened the door. A cold smoke came it revealing,
"Ice cream?"
Yoosung tilted his head and looked at Saeran as though it was a joke.
"I told you, don't judge by appearance."
The taller of the two shrugged and gave Yoosung some caramel ice cream.
"I also told you this was a paradise so there's stuff like this."
He said as he ate some mint ice cream (with a spoon of course.) He gestured Yoosung out with him. As loyal to Rika that Saeran was, he disobeyed about the no ice cream rule. Oh well. There was another door, this one was pink with red ribbons on it.
"This is pretty girly."
The collage student looked at the door. It wasn't his style but it seemed pretty inviting. He started to wonder why they were going through this hallway. So after looking at Saeran , his hand turned the doorknob and it opened to lots of dolls. But these dolls looked familiar.
"One of my favorite rooms, these are pretty cute."
Saeran said as he picked up a pretty doll with blue hair and yellow eyes. It looked familiar to a character he's seen before.
"Yeah... creepy and cute."
Yoosung mumbled and looked at the dolls.
"Saeran, are these.... of us?"
His lavender colored eyes fixated on the dolls in front of him. Saeran looked away from the doll , having his attention on Yoosung.
"Oh yeah, of Savior, your RFA friends... or should I say 'Friends?'"
He air quoted and rolled his eyes.
"Everyone you know. And the most important, You and I."
Saeran touched the doll of him and Yoosung and slightly smiled, more like a smirk but whatever. And what did he mean by 'You and I?' Yoosung was getting more confused the only he was here. He was already tired , so he didn't really care much.
"Huh? Well they're cute."
He said as he touched the 707 one, for one reason or another it was the cutest to him. When Yoosung put down his ice cream to start playing with the small doll in front of him. Saeran's eyes looked at the doll
Yoosung was holding, it felt like his eyes were sharp knives in Yoosung's side. So he put the doll down.
"Saeran I'm tired."
He yawned and ate some more ice cream.
"Hm? Well of course you are. We can skip the other rooms for today. At least most of them."
"Most of them?"
Yoosung said while stuffing his mouth with ice cream.
"Heh yeah , only two more."
He held out his pinkie to Yoosung. A pinkie promise for only two more rooms. Somehow Yoosung knew what Saeran meant and wrapped his pinkie around the other pinkie.
"Good. Come along."
Saeran waved his hand to tell Yoosung to follow him. That and He pulled the other's collar.
"I hate this thing."
The shorter of the two said as he tried to not get choked by Saeran's pulling, their second to last a red door with pink ribbons. As this time Saeran opened the door, there was a dollhouse that looked like the building they were in. There was all the dolls that were of them in there. What caught Yoosung's eye was the two cardboard dolls (unlike the actual dolls in the other room) were in the same room they were in now. Maybe Rika set this up for him? Yeah that was it.
"Like it? It took a lot of time..."
Saeran sighed and looked away before letting go of Yoosung's collar. Yoosung smiled and looked at him.
"I really do, did you make this?"
He asked pointing to the dolls and all. Saeran's eyes glanced at Yoosung and his cheeks went a slight pink.
"It doesn't matter if I did it or not, I was just asking."
It was all him, he may not have looked like it but he was creative. Very creative. He may be insane but a good kind of insane, creative insane.
"Well it looks good, tell whoever did it I said they're talented and should go to art school."
Yoosung said figuring it could have been Saeran who made it, was teasing him. Even though he was sure it was Rika, he had a feeling Saeran made it.
"W-well I bet they will appreciate your comment."
He said trying to act normal, Saeran lightly forced Yoosung out of the room and stood next to Yoosung in front of the two big scary black doors at the end of the long boring hallway. It gave Yoosung the chills, as if it was pushing him away. He didn't feel like having the 'don't judge by appearance' conversation with Saeran. So he looked at Saeran in worry.
"It's okay. I'll be right here."
He said and smirked slightly at Yoosung and he blonde looked at the door. Both of his hands clasped the metal bars on the double doors and pushed them open slowly with a little bit of assistance from Saeran. The white haired male looked at Yoosung with a smug look.
"Well? What do you think ?"
He says before Yoosung looks at the six doors in front of him.
"Huh? What are these?"
The student says and looks at the different colored doors. They were, White, Pink, Black, Light brown, Red, and the last door was Green. In that order, he wondered what these doors were.
"Huh? Who's there?"
A familiar voice rang through Yoosung's head,
"Let us out we have business to do, and Elizabeth must be worried."
Another familiar voice... was this-
"Is that the only thing you're worried about right now Mr Han?"
"Ah yes I love that cat."
"Stay away from Elizabeth you imbecile."
"Don't fight guys!"
All these familiar voices... were they? Yoosung thought to himself as Saeran's voice rang through the room.
"SHUT THE HELL UP!"
The loud Yelling Saeran made cause Yoosung to jump;
"Sorry."
He sulks at Yoosung, feeling bad for scaring him.
"He's here.."
MC says in a scared voice and shakes in her room.
"No need to be loud, there's two ladies in the room, learn some manners will you?"
Zen says after hearing MC's fear.
"Shut up!"
Saeran says a little quieter and kicked Zen's door, the white one.
"Oi! Don't ruin my pretty door, it's not as beautiful as me but it's nice."
"Ah yes I have to agree with that."
Jahee added, while they talked, Yoosung knew who's door was who's; Zen- White , MC- Light Pink , Jumin- Black, Jahee- Light Brown, Seven- Red. Color coding doors.
"Hush."
Saeran said.
"Are you angry because assistant kang almost beat you up? She's very strong."
After Jumin said that, Saeran looked at Yoosung and gave him the 'That's not true' look. In this case it was true. She punched and kicked him a lot, and it hurt.
"Alright alright shut the fuck up."
Saeran's voice echoed in the room, he turned to Yoosung and gave him a gentle glare.
"Do you remember them?"
He says and Seven asks the question everyone had been wondering ever since Saeran came back into this room.
"Who are you talking to?"
The hacker asks in a not normal sad voice, as the murmurs of the others indicate that they too, had the same question.
"Shut up. I'm not talking to any of you."
Saeran adds and looks back again at Yoosung.
"Well, do you?"
"...."
Yoosung couldn't say a thing. They were his amazing loving 'friends.' No that's right they didn't search for him. But at the same time he wanted to hug them all. Especially seven who is still searching for Yoosung.
"You do don't you-"
"Huh? Who the hell are you talking to?"
Zen replies in an annoyed tone.
"None of your business."
Saeran answers in a rude manner.
"Then why did you ask if they remember us?"
Jahee says in a polite but serious way.
"Yoosung would have been helpful right now."
Seven says randomly but with a light tone, making Yoosung's eyes widen in surprise. Seven... remembered him? Right he was the one still looking for him.
"Heh he was like a little brother to me, so I agree."
Zen laughs a little joining Seven.
"That was completely random and out of no where Seven.. but I agree he was a kid but the kind you want to take care of and see grow healthy."
Jumin said out of his normal way of saying things.
"Well look at you being nice-."
"Shut up Zen."
"I agree with the both of you, he was really sweet and kind."
"Like a heart full of gold."
MC and Jaehee added, making Yoosung tear up in happiness. They really did care for him, he was mad for no reason... but he did see they forgot him though. No. They never forgot, they always cared... right?
"Heh you guys are acting like he's dead."
Saeran says in a smug voice with that always insane smug expression. But what was he doing?
"What do you mean? He's-."
MC was cut off by Saeran's laugh.
"Hahahaha, you guys never pay attention do you?"
The Doors' windows opened to reveal Yoosung in a suit with a collar on standing next to Saeran. His eyes met with everyone else's eyes filled with hope.
"Yoosungi?"
Zen's red eyes widened and sparkled at seeing his 'little brother' alive.
"I knew you weren't dead!"
Seven smiles and presses his face against the window.
"Yoosung? How-."
Is all Jaehee could respond to all of this madness.
"Is that really you? I'm surprised you're alive. But I suppose it's not a bad thing you're alive."
Jumin looks away for a moment trying to think.
"Yoosung I'm so sorry."
MC frowns and gives a sad/ happy glare to her 'ex- dead boyfriend.'
"It's okay... guys I'm-."
Yoosung starts to speak when the door windows close and Yoosung is pushed into the green door room, the biggest room out of all the other ones.
"Sorry."
Saeran closes Yoosung's door and walks away. Leaving him with his old friends.

((I AM SO SORRY this is late y'all u.u I been busy but I pinkie promise I'll try to update more. I've also re read this book and it's so cringey lmao but thank you everyone who loves this book and please continue to do so! Thank you <3 ))